Fauci has had enough of Rand Paul's shit

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Listening to Fauci school Paul like a first year med student was wonderful.
As soon as you hear "herd immunity" it's an instant flag that they're ignorant partisans. I've never put stock in Rand anyway but when I heard that it was stunning, this is what Republicans believe and are spreading to their constituency.

U

User.45

As soon as you hear "herd immunity" it's an instant flag that they're ignorant partisans. I've never put stock in Rand anyway but when I heard that it was stunning, this is what Republicans believe and are spreading to their constituency.

The 20% is actually fringe shit people read on propaganda websites. Like my Fb "friend" who's a russian fake news super spreader, and happens to be an MD too. They've been drawing this conclusion from data from Diamond Princess, where the infection rate reached a plateau at about 15%. It is a superficially valid number if you solely rely on PCR and preferentially test those with symptoms. The moment you look at antibodies, you learn it's about 60% (like with the USS Theodore Roosevelt; BTW, I've learned more from the USSTR ship show than almost any other study). THe thing is antibodies start disappearing is 2 months.. So if we went back to test the Diamond Princess' passengers, we'd probably et falsely low numbers. So if someone wants to talk about the Diamond Princess, that usually boils down to bad data coupled with intentionally bad science.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Rand Paul is a turd. What is wrong with the people of Kentucky by the way? This guy AND Mitch McConnell... from the same state?
I know fuck all about Kentucky (excepting that I’ve seen every episode of Justified at least twice). So I was surprised to learn they have a Dem governor taking a lot of shit for COVID restrictions, even from the KY AG.

U

User.45

I know fuck all about Kentucky (excepting that I’ve seen every episode of Justified at least twice). So I was surprised to learn they have a Dem governor taking a lot of shit for COVID restrictions, even from the KY AG.
I've read a paper that found significant difference in Dem vs. Rep governance in the application of COVID measures. It's scathing.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
All you really need to know...

vBj2oNqkG2gHMdV8P2_uHIaCRDBYSYSDrw1ef8bbrow.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2