Favorite Classic Video Games

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is at the top of my list along with Half Life (1998):
Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines (2004)
I last played through this in 2014, 2016, and 2019. The most fun I've had is playing a Malkavian, some level of insanity makes for fun dialog. Even though I was a vampire, a haunted mansion that made me jump.

vampire Jenette2014-03-29.jpg

Jeanette Voerman
"Your words are a cracked symphony of profundity and consonance."

Warning if you buy it here, it needs to be patched to run. There is at least one thread in the Community Section about what needs to be done and where to get the universal patch. Otherwise it won't run on Windows 10.

vampire Jack 2014-03-28.jpg
Smiling Jack the coolest Brujah
He gets you acclimated to your new existence...

Vampire Hearing.jpg
Illegally sired, the hearing that lets you continue to exist and serve the Camarilla.
Graphics are long in the tooth for 2022, but this game has tremendous
atmosphere and music.​

Last edited:
U

User.45

TOtally forgotten. I used to listen to my sister's Beastie Boys's cassette while beating the game. Good old times.

tobefirst

not questioning anything
Reaction score
Super Mario 3, Super Mario World, and then Super Mario 64.
Each of the NHL games up to '96. Basically the same for Madden.
The original Mario Kart.
SimCity.

Man...there's so many. I could go on and on.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Super Mario 3, Super Mario World, and then Super Mario 64.
Each of the NHL games up to '96. Basically the same for Madden.
The original Mario Kart.
SimCity.

Man...there's so many. I could go on and on.

I know, I need a little smaller sandbox!

I'm thinking maybe just much older stuff for my lists, and anything I spent 1000s of hours on: Ultima I/II/III, those first few Zelda games (especially A Link to the Past), before they got all 3D graphics fancy :rolleyes:

The early Sierra games, like King's Quest and Leisure Suit Larry :D

Abubakarus

Reaction score
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines is a gem! The storyline and the depth of choices in that game are incredible. Playing as a Malkavian brings such a unique flavor to the dialogue, right? It's like a rollercoaster of twisted fun. And haunted mansions in games always manage to get that heart racing. If you're into immersive, intense experiences, CS:GO 2 could be a great match too. The rush of competitive gameplay and the thrill of those CS2 skins could add a different kind of excitement to your gaming roster!

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines is a gem! The storyline and the depth of choices in that game are incredible. Playing as a Malkavian brings such a unique flavor to the dialogue, right? It's like a rollercoaster of twisted fun. And haunted mansions in games always manage to get that heart racing. If you're into immersive, intense experiences, CS:GO 2 could be a great match too. The rush of competitive gameplay and the thrill of those CS2 skins could add a different kind of excitement to your gaming roster!
This game is one of my all time favorites, although it is dated now. The atmosphere, the music, the characters, the story, the voice acting, the radio commercials, Friggin’ Chicken! and Jeanette Voreman…even though she was stylized after Harley Quinn. I was playing a Malkavian Vampire, which I ❤️ the dialog, and still scared while exploring the Ocean House Hotel. 😌

IMG_3058.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2