Favorite iOS Game?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Honestly I don’t spend much time gaming on iOS, but I’d have to say Plants vs Zombies (RTS) is just so good. Without much thought Plague Inc (RTS) is a strong second.

Based on a separate thread my wife played Angry Birds seemed like forever. :)

3CCF0A1F-AC9B-42AC-98CB-8D57363A23DE.jpeg
Fight off hordes of zombies

E4335D14-388B-4CDA-A5F0-D2129EF938BB.jpeg

You are the plague and your goal is to infect the world

ED9CDAD7-56C3-4005-81EF-DF3F8A202821.jpeg

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
What is Plague like in terms of control with a touch screen? I have tried Civ 6 on the iPad and hated it due to the controls / lack of mouse + keyboard.
Very easy. As I remember it, you don’t really control where you go, people move you around, you just make developmental mutation choices.

I could see Civ6 as a problem on iPad.

U

User 189

Honestly I don’t spend much time gaming on iOS, but I’d have to say Plants vs Zombies (RTS) is just so good. Without much thought Plague Inc (RTS) is a strong second.

Based on a separate thread my wife played Angry Birds seemed like forever. :)

View attachment 7153
Fight off hordes of zombies

View attachment 7154

You are the plague and your goal is to infect the world

View attachment 7155

The Blockheads

You are Hope

Angry Birds Reloaded

Minecraft

Any of the MDickie games

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
The Blockheads

You are Hope

Angry Birds Reloaded

Minecraft

Any of the MDickie games
Thanks anytime I see a list like this I likely check them out. :) I’m familiar with Minecraft but much prefer the Xbox or PC versions.

D

Deleted member 221

RetroBowl and now RetroGoal

That developer is fantastic and the games are addictive as hell

ericwn

Site Champ
Reaction score
I haven’t played PvZ in a long time and wasn’t too impressed with the second one they released. But I’ve spent many hours on the first version for sure. My wife was a great fan of Plague.

I don’t game much these days at all, but I do find myself enjoying Tower Madness 2 for many years on iPad, and more recently I’ve raced with GRID on iPad with a controller - great game in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
So we had a 3 month free Apple Arcade with my new iPhone13PM, and we also changed some phone service plans and got another 6 months (Verizon claims you can just stack his on an existing promo, but it wasn't working ...)

Anyway, wow! We've been having a blast!

We played Oregon Trail, well, the drinking version, hahaha, that was silly fun - but the Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls is like an actual good, hybrid RPG/arcade game. I started on my iPhone, AirPlayed to the ATV, I figured the new A15 would kick ass, it does, but it's not really needed (as it's really just a 2D type side scroller), I wound up switching over the AppleTV directly, full screen (vs. AirPlay), no latency, no performance issues. I connected an XBOX controller, works perfect.

I also downloaded a few other games, I'll get around to those as I actually have a moment to play, but they look really good.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I've been playing this for the last few days. Loving every second of it.

Top Bottom
1 2