FBI executed search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
When is the next indictment? Can Secret Service agents pull double duty as correctional officers? It seems likely that's where things are headed. News of text messages, emails, security footage and witness testimony - none of it favorable to Trump.

At some point, we've got to stop playing whack-a-mole with lawyers and vultures who surround Trump and get themselves in trouble, and get to the ringmaster. Taking the documents home may not have been a crime (Though knowing Trump, it probably was deliberate and purposeful). Not returning them after having the federal government legally demand them is a whole different story.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Deep-state swamp critter, part of a huge, secret, cross-agency, cross-country, multi-state democratic-coordinated effort to take down Trump, or just a man doing his job and getting to the bottom of Trump’s likely-criminal BS? I only say “likely” because he’s presumed innocent, even though most of his crimes play out in public, and he brags about it, and tries to make his own version of the law a reality. “It’s not illegal when I do it” is essentially his retort to everything.

Anyways, we all know it’s just a man doing his job.

What’s remarkable is that Trump says that this is all an orchestrated attack against him - tons of democrats all over secret plotting and coordinating with each other to steal votes, rig an election, make up charges against him (which he admits to!) - which is a joke in its face. The effort it would take to steal an election is immense - and he would know! And yet, a vast, multi-state coordinated effort is exactly what he attempted, with all of his loons doing his bidding. Everything we’ve seen with them is exactly what they claim the democrats to did to them. The projection… man, do they ever lay it on thick.

I have a feeling the charges will be numerous and serious. His chief of staff and VP have both testified. And they are likely coming very soon. I’d be interested in knowing if he’s still holding on to anything.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Deep-state swamp critter, part of a huge, secret, cross-agency, cross-country, multi-state democratic-coordinated effort to take down Trump, or just a man doing his job and getting to the bottom of Trump’s likely-criminal BS? I only say “likely” because he’s presumed innocent, even though most of his crimes play out in public, and he brags about it, and tries to make his own version of the law a reality. “It’s not illegal when I do it” is essentially his retort to everything.

Anyways, we all know it’s just a man doing his job.

What’s remarkable is that Trump says that this is all an orchestrated attack against him - tons of democrats all over secret plotting and coordinating with each other to steal votes, rig an election, make up charges against him (which he admits to!) - which is a joke in its face. The effort it would take to steal an election is immense - and he would know! And yet, a vast, multi-state coordinated effort is exactly what he attempted, with all of his loons doing his bidding. Everything we’ve seen with them is exactly what they claim the democrats to did to them. The projection… man, do they ever lay it on thick.

I have a feeling the charges will be numerous and serious. His chief of staff and VP have both testified. And they are likely coming very soon. I’d be interested in knowing if he’s still holding on to anything.
Trump really is an idiot, but the problem the Nation faces is that the bar is now set so low a bunch of Koolaid drinking dummkophs would vote to cut their own throats while thinking somehow they’d come out ahead in the ensuing disaster. :oops:

Top Bottom
1 2