FBI executed search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Even the Fox comments on the article about the Hannity interview are pretty scathing.

It will get worse than embarrassing, they should stop interviewing him. His aides or family or lawyers should persuade him to focus on his legal defense and tell him that that means "keep quiet until everything is settled." Let them tell him he can win that way or something. TFG is going to come apart at the seams from how everything is falling away now.

The media need to quit helping his followers make a martyr of him. Just tell us the facts of his legal proceedings. And if charged and found guilty, he needs to go to the slam so we all get it that he's not above the law. I don't care if it's a nice Club Fed. They're not as nice as they used to be anyway.

Oh snap. Now the judge has ordered a list of exactly what Trump and his lawyers claim the FBI planted. They may have to pull out the big guns and unleash Smigel Giuliani on the court. This could potentially close the court for weeks while a hazmat team cleans all the body fluids off the walls and floor.

There's another basket case, oy. Rudy makes it up on the fly and then says well it was something like that but more complicated and who remembers. Dearie won't put up with extension of the games that some of Trrump's enablers and their lawyers have been trying to prolong.

Sometimes almost tempted to think that Trump's defense picked Dearie to bring this show to a close.

Oh they'll defend Trump, but these guys now are not Sidney Powell, they are lawyers cognizant of their careers, the implications of a former President behaving as Trump has behaved, the limits of wiggle room and the dangers of trying to exceed that, plus the odds against Trump being able to win any of this stuff on the merits.

Maybe they'll tell Trump to plead to having accidentally allowed removal of classified papers from the WH to Mar a Lago while he was so distracted trying to keep Biden from taking office. Oh, wait...

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Trump saying that he could declassify things "just by thinking about it"... you have to admit, he has some reason to believe that. When he recklessly shared sensitive info with Russians and tweeted sensitive images, nobody stood up to him. So why wouldn't he think that? This is where you see the GOP's refusal to call him out during his tenure - indeed, defending his actions most of the time - leading us to where we are at.

Its a classic example of letting a child get away with everything, then they grow up to be criminals, because they never had discipline. In this case, the "child" is a geriatric old man and the parents are a bunch of slimy GOP weasels promoting their careers off his wave of popularity.

lizkat

Reaction score
Heh, Trump himself is the barrel of weasels. He dressed up nice but it's all starting to show now.

deceiver.png

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
In related trump news regarding Jan6th:

This should serve as a warning to other elites. It seems their tier of the legal system is suddenly allowing facts to be permissible in cases against them.

But before they have to be faced with that injustice (to them) there's an even bigger lesson. If you're involved in dubious business or political ventures you should probably STFU publicly. Enjoy your ill-gotten gains in silence. There's a good chance you will be ignored if you stick to STFU.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

I swear trump will fight anything even if l;egally he cant. it's kinda pathetic really and makes him look so guilty.

lizkat

Reaction score

So exasperating. Privilege cannot apply if there is wrongdoing involved. How could there not have been wrongdoing involved when court cases by the truckload went against Trump regarding election fraud, and yet he was still talking to everyone but the man in the moon, still seeking some way to remain in office despite election results, despite results certification in all states, despite congressional counting of the electoral votes, despite even McConnell saying more than once (to get Trump's attention, I guess) that Biden had won and would be inaugurated on January 20.

He knew he had lost and kept trying to find some way to unwind that and remain president. He didn't even make any bones about it then, so not sure why all of a sudden any conversations he had that didn't happen to end up referenced in one of his unTruth antiSocial posts s/b regarded as privileged.

Are we supposed to believe that he wants to claim executive privilege over some conversation that ran along lines of "OK OK, I know I lost, I'm just trying to bust Joe Biden's chops until he's sworn in."

Such a time wasting crock. No one else in this country could get away with this extraordinary attempt to refute facts on the ground from so many different aides, election officials, judges (a lot of them Republican!). Well anyway when the dust settles on Trump's assorted misadventures with the law, no one will be able to say with a straight face that the guy didn't get due process.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I see Christina Bobb is now trying to make clear she’s not a lawyer for the Trump Case. That damn fake news! Can’t understand why anyone would think she was working on behalf of Trump…

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
LOL.

None of the e-discovery vendors are willing to be engaged by Trump. I get calls from e-discovery vendors every day trying to do business with me. These guys are desperate, and are used to getting paid on a very delayed basis (they send us a bill, thirty days later we send the bill to the client, the client sends us payment 90 days later, and only then do we pay the vendor).

But even these guys know Trump is going to stiff them completely.

1664318458553.png

lizkat

Reaction score
LOL.

None of the e-discovery vendors are willing to be engaged by Trump. I get calls from e-discovery vendors every day trying to do business with me. These guys are desperate, and are used to getting paid on a very delayed basis (they send us a bill, thirty days later we send the bill to the client, the client sends us payment 90 days later, and only then do we pay the vendor).

But even these guys know Trump is going to stiff them completely.

View attachment 18063

LOL #2: Apparently Trump is objecting to having to explain what kind of privilege each doc is entitled to.

View attachment 18065

Ugh, what a difficult client Trump must be. His reputation precedes him unfavorably in so many aspects of any intersection with the law.

It's not just his impulsivity, nor his corner-cutting nor careless and arrogant approaches to problem solving. It's "everything" -- and not least the fact that he's so preoccupied by shoring up his own perception of himself that he can't focus on tasks set before him, even when actual self-preservation demands his attention.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Well TFG is back at it. Trump's team has now claimed that Judge Dearie is going beyond his mandate by asking them to make the claim on record whether or not the FBI planted files. And saying the timeline is too short to review the files.

So he doesn't want to say on record because he needs to spew the lies to his base, and delay... delay... delay... Let's see what that joke for a judge Cannon does. My guess, side with Trump.

RawStory Link

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well TFG is back at it. Trump's team has now claimed that Judge Dearie is going beyond his mandate by asking them to make the claim on record whether or not the FBI planted files. And saying the timeline is too short to review the files.

So he doesn't want to say on record because he needs to spew the lies to his base, and delay... delay... delay... Let's see what that joke for a judge Cannon does. My guess, side with Trump.

RawStory Link
so he does not know what records and files he had but somehow knows they were planted? thats the argument? man trumps arguments are getting so pathetic they are going to start having to shop at walmart for better answers and lawyers.

Top Bottom
1 2