FDA issues emergency use authorization for Pfizer's Vaccine

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It's a terrible day for the disease and those suffering but a great day for science. Considering they just began sequencing this virus only 10 months ago it's an amazing achievement, now let's get them into some arms.

IMG_2842.jpg

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
It's the day we've all been waiting for, and even then Trump and Mark Meadows had to ruin it by making it look like they bullied the FDA into this decision.

Nevertheless, my mom is in her 80s and my brother is a nurse, and I can't wait for both of them to be among the first to get it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It's the day we've all been waiting for, and even then Trump and Mark Meadows had to ruin it by making it look like they bullied the FDA into this decision.

Nevertheless, my mom is in her 80s and my brother is a nurse, and I can't wait for both of them to be among the first to get it.
Trump is done and over, he can keep spewing crap out of his blow hole but it's meaningless now.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score

It doesn't matter. He made some claims about it being developed on his watch prior to this, yet it was researched in Germany by a German biotech company. The guy just makes shit up as he goes.

Top Bottom
1 2