Flynn calls for one religion

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I wonder if that’s a bridge too far for a non-trivial number of Trumpers? I’m too ignorant of religion to make an educated guess.
I don’t think many of them had a problem with him banning Muslims. 84% of his supporters in 2016 supported the ban. So freedom of religion is something they only believe in if that religion is Christianity.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Vaccinated
Reaction score
I don’t think many of them had a problem with him banning Muslims. 84% of his supporters in 2016 supported the ban. So freedom of religion is something they only believe in if that religion is Christianity.

They keep trying to force prayer in Utah, and by extension, Mesa Arizona. It works ok until it's a non-Christian that wants their fair shot at prayer. In Mesa, the last time this happened, the next meeting the Xian had an apology prayer for the prior meeting.

Roller

Site Champ
Reaction score
I wonder if that’s a bridge too far for a non-trivial number of Trumpers? I’m too ignorant of religion to make an educated guess.
They’re usually not fond of building bridges, so I don’t think they’d recognize one that went too far.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Think about this, a sizable portion of Trump followers regard religion as Trump does, with distain or more significantly an important avenue to con suckers towards MAGA, and if it gets Beelzebub back in power, so the agenda of corruption and destroying US Democracy can continue, hurrah! :poop:

And for the far right evangelists they have been kibitzing for more than a century and would be tickled pink by an American Christian theocracy even if it is a sham, CINO, and led by the 👿 himself.

And for your reference, here is the historical record of one of the primary wannabe Christian theocracies. Note the symbols, the cross, Confederate flag, United States flag. How different is this from today’s GOP?

If there is anyone here who does not think the soul of the United States of America is in play in the 21st century, you’d better wake up.

9F87D3BC-8196-4451-AA5C-7E227241416C.png

2F8B0D27-DA01-4B7F-A4CE-9F2E69AF918E.jpeg
895E050C-30BE-411F-A1FB-B52C11105BF5.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom