Former MPD Officer Derek Chauvin, Charged In George Floyd’s Death, Released From Custody

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
I Voted
Reaction score
Released on bond because a bunch of racist Fox News viewers paid for it. He better not show his face anywhere in public. I don't normally wish harm on anyone but this racist piece of shit deserves whatever he gets. :mad:

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO/AP) — Former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin has been released from a correctional facility Wednesday and posted bail. He was being held on charges connected to the death of George Floyd.

Chauvin, 44, was being held at Minnesota Correctional Facility-Oak Park Heights, where he had been also appearing in court remotely for all but the most recent hearing during which he and the other three officers charged — J. Alexander Kueng, Thomas Lane and Tou Thao — appeared in person. WCCO has learned that Chauvin left the facility at 9:40 a.m. Wednesday to be transferred to Hennepin County Jail in order to post bail.

Chauvin’s unconditional bail was set at $1.25 million, or $1 million with conditions; according to the Hennepin County Sheriff’s roster, he was released on conditional bail. According to state court records, Chauvin posted a non-cash bond guaranteed by Allegheny Casualty.

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
I Voted
Reaction score
If someone should happen to catch him jaywalking I'm not saying they should harm him in any way, just maybe hold him down with a knee in his neck for 8 minutes or so until some backup can arrive.

Top Bottom