Forum Spoiler code

OP
Huntn

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Is there a way to go back to the old spoiler label instead of a line of blurry text? I prefer the former. Thanks!

This is a spoiler
This is a spoiler

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Yeah, it's a little confusing now but it's still there if you click on the 3 dots.

Greenshot 2020-10-27 08.40.26.png

OP
Huntn

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Okay, how about this instead?

Greenshot 2020-10-27 14.01.27.png
There are 3 sets of 3 verticle dots. Under the left set of dots is a mask icon, which produces the smudge spoiler, and under middle set of dots there is an icon with an eye and a slash though it. These both obscure text, but the eye with the slash produces the spoiler label. It just seems strange that these items would not be together, but located under different tool links.

Now I do prefer that display with the spoiler (eye with slash) is on the top level of the tool bar, and I also prefer the emoticon icon (Smiley face) on the top level too. :)

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
There are 3 sets of 3 verticle dots. Under the left set of dots is a mask icon, which produces the smudge spoiler, and under middle set of dots there is an icon with an eye and a slash though it. These both obscure text, but the eye with the slash produces the spoiler label. It just seems strange that these items would not be together, but located under different tool links.

Now I do prefer that display with the spoiler (eye with slash) is on the top level of the tool bar, and I also prefer the emoticon icon (Smiley face) on the top level too. :)
Yes, I'm aware of them and how they work :) I'm just trying to make things easier for you.

OP
Huntn

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes, I'm aware of them and how they work :) I'm just trying to make things easier for you.
Not really a matter of making it easier for me. It was a matter of becoming familiar with the new layout. And itā€™s just more convenient when those Items are not buried, but now that I know where they are at... :)

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Not really a matter of making it easier for me. It was a matter of becoming familiar with the new layout. And itā€™s just more convenient when those Items are not buried, but now that I know where they are at... :)
Yeah, it was a mystery to me why they changed that around as well. I'm sure ours will now differ from MR since I tweaked it but it's noticeable enough I guess.

Top Bottom