Fox lets truth teller slide through

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Some of you might be dissappointed by the content because it's not some right vs. left extremism, but she is telling the truth and I've said for a while that we, the common citizen, are letting politicians and the media make us aim our torches and pitchforks at the wrong sources. Even if we somehow eradicated racism it wouldn't solve the major economic issues. Although with dire consequences to some, it's still just a sideshow allowed and promoted by those with the actual wealth and power who aren't personally affected by it.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
One thing I find dishonest about Fox is that when she is speaking, they put “Americans are sick & tired of Joe” on the screen, as if she said it. I didn’t hear her say that. Then they put “Progressives Vow to primary Biden in 2024” even after she said she won’t be running.

As for what she had to say, I’m not too impressed because it boils down to “why can’t we all just get along” but without any real details given on how to make it happen. I like the sentiment, but it’s just a pipe dream without some concrete plans.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
One thing I find dishonest about Fox is that when she is speaking, they put “Americans are sick & tired of Joe” on the screen, as if she said it. I didn’t hear her say that. Then they put “Progressives Vow to primary Biden in 2024” even after she said she won’t be running.

As for what she had to say, I’m not too impressed because it boils down to “why can’t we all just get along” but without any real details given on how to make it happen. I like the sentiment, but it’s just a pipe dream without some concrete plans.

I think she’s already aligned with things like BBB and the plan, if you want to call it that, is to hit back harder against special interests and corruption, possibly use the stick more than the carrot. For example some have suggested the Justice Department needs to be pointed in Manchin’s daughter’s direction and there’s a discussion on a bill outlawing Congress members and their family from trading stocks while they’re in office.

As an example I read about FDRs plan to pack the Supreme Court which didn’t pass but it seems just that well known focus and attention suddenly had some members change their tune and letting some of his New Deal initiatives pass. It feels like now threats like that originate outside government and then the establishment responds with something like "we’re aware of that but we’re not really going to do it." No teeth.

Top Bottom
1 2