Fox News' Chris Wallace: This isn't the GOP convention, 'it's really the Trump convention'

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
With the GOP convention essentially running without a platform, the entire thing has become a virtual Trump worship-fest. He's sucking up all the adoration that his party is willing to heap on him while thrashing those who refuse to praise him enough.

Even Chris Wallace from Fox News has taken notice and goes on to slam the party and its convention.
From TheHill

Chris Wallace
dubbed the Republican National Convention "the Trump convention," saying it will be dominated by the president and his family.

“I’ve watched most of the last hour and a half and what really strikes me is that while we’re calling this a Republican convention, it’s really the Trump convention," Wallace, the host of "Fox News Sunday," said Monday night.

"The most recent Republican president, George W. Bush, won’t be making an appearance this week. Over the weekend, the Republican National Committee announced that because COVID is limiting the attendance of delegates they’re not even going to pass a platform but they pledge support for the president’s America First agenda."

Wallace noted that first lady Melania Trump and Trump's four adult children will speak, as will Cabinet members and White House staff. Trump is also expected to speak on all four nights in what Wallace described as an "unprecedented" move.
trump-rnc.jpg

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
We've said before that people who worship Trump are a cult.

That is now virtually the entire party. The Republican party has become a cult.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
We've said before that people who worship Trump are a cult.

That is now virtually the entire party. The Republican party has become a cult.

I hope there's a real GOP that emerges from this, Drump, his close political cohorts, his family, fucking flush all that trash, reset, put together a real Republican party, not this circus, seriously, you vote for trump this election? You're a HUGE part of the problem.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Sometimes I hope for a New Republican party to form out of current independents plus the people who have left the Trump cult in disgust. The only problem is there's still this 35-40%% of brainwashed worshipers who aren't going anywhere. I just don't see their Republican party withering away and dying. More's the pity.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I hope there's a real GOP that emerges from this
Sometimes I hope for a New Republican party to form out of current independents plus the people who have left the Trump cult in disgust.

I think that's the purpose of the Lincoln Project. They have not become Democrats. They simply don't like the cult party of Trump and they want the GOP back.

Top Bottom
1 2