Fox News limiting staff in office amid coronavirus crisis

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I think we've already found our winner of the Hypocrite of the Year 2021 award and it's only March. I don't think it will be topped. You have the country's biggest spreader of lies and misinformation about Covid-19 also highly concerned about the health of their employees because of Covid-19. And this article is just about the Fox News division. I heard other divisions of Fox received a memo that their offices will remain closed through September. I honestly don't know how these people sleep at night, not so much for being evil, but trying to mentally exist in a world of polar opposing realities while trying to convince yourself you have any credibility.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Behind the scenes at Fox News

Tucker Carlson: Hey Larry, I just told the rubes the China Flu is a hoax perpetuated by the left to control us and wearing masks is pointless and the first step to try to make us conform to their ideology.

Corporate Suit Larry: Another great show Tucker. Now put on your mask and remember to keep a 6 ft distance from the few employees we've allowed to work out of necessity.

Tucker: Good call. You can never be too safe. *whistles a happy tune as he walks away*

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
To be fair - there are lots of things their viewers don’t see beyond...

Like book covers. For accuracy reasons the Trump presidential library should be stocked with nothing but book covers and none of the content of those books. It will be wildly popular with Trump supporters who will talk at great length about all the things they learned from book covers.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Like book covers. For accuracy reasons the Trump presidential library should be stocked with nothing but book covers and none of the content of those books. It will be wildly popular with Trump supporters who will talk at great length about all the things they learned from book covers.
Good point! Makes me wonder, though... What if the Democrats hid all the evidence for widespread election fraud inside books? Who would expect the pages between the covers to contain anything useful? It would be the perfect crime!

Top Bottom
1 2