Fox upset Biden is ghosting Trump’s boyfriend

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
17CE1F67-2967-4C0B-B3F0-35156CE239C0.jpeg

After about a full month straight of Governor Cuomo being the most important news story of the year, Fox has finally found a story even more upsetting. That “Too Busy?” Is hilarious. Come on Joe, return his messages. He just wants to work things out. Trump was just a phase and he’s sorry.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
In “the other place” I saw a “fan” complaining about Biden calling Putin a killer. For 4 years, even though everybody knew Trump was in bed with the Russians, Trump would say “nobody is tougher on Russia than me” and his sheep would believe it. But when a new president comes along and is ACTUALLY tough on Russia, they are suddenly concerned that Joe wasn’t being diplomatic. O RLY? We went from a president who treated our allies like crap and our enemies like his golfing buddies to a President who is actually calling out folks like Putin. The brains of Republicans truly were transformed into strawberry jell-o. They can’t seem to remember how much they hated Russia before 2016 anymore, nor the fact that they loved Presidents who were tough on America’s enemies.

They have no principles and the memories of goldfish.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
They have no principles and the memories of goldfish.

About 5 seconds after Biden put out the word "unity" they went out and responded to everything they didn't agree with, with "This isn't unifying!" Meanwhile under Trump unity was an offensive word to them. There are still knuckle draggers out there claiming Obama was the most divisive President.

They're also suddenly consistency perfection hawks while their representatives are practically at the level where they have to say things like "Absolutely nobody wanted that relief bill to pass and there's nothing popular in it. Also what I just said I didn't say. So don't say I did. Also it's taken out of context because it didn't include the part where I said I didn't say what I just said."

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
There are still knuckle draggers out there claiming Obama was the most divisive President
They weren’t wrong. But it wasn’t his fault. The divisiveness was 100% because of his skin color. No more, no less. It’s because we have a few million SH*T-TONS of racists in America. If Kamala Harris becomes president in 4 years, SHE will become the most divisive president, because she will have had the GALL to be black AND a woman.

Top Bottom
1 2