Freshman Representative Will File Impeachment Articles Against Biden on Jan 21

samcraig

Reaction score
Because... (get this)

“We have to make sure that our leaders are held accountable, we cannot have a president of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency"

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Because... (get this)

“We have to make sure that our leaders are held accountable, we cannot have a president of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency"

What?

On what grounds?

Gosh.

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
What?

On what grounds?

Gosh.
She's one of the true, genuine nutjobs.

Originally the GOP was just cynical, not stupid, but it pandered to the stupid because it was easier until eventually some genuinely stupid people seeped into the party. Then, under Trump, it went the easy way again and pandered to the crazy, and now there's some genuinely crazy people in congress.

Last edited:
U

User.45

She's one of the true, genuine nutjobs.

Originally the GOP was not stupid, just cynical, but it pandered to the stupid because it was easier until eventually some genuinely stupid people seeped into the party. Then, under Trump, it went the easy way again and pandered to the crazy, and now there's some genuinely crazy people in congress.
The Ma Guns Squad.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
What?

On what grounds?

Gosh.

She stated "abuse of power" without actually quantifying it. I'm sure she'll assign some kind of narrative to justify the tit for tat logic clearly being applied here. I don't think Republicans actually want to remove Joe Biden though, considering the line of succession goes through Harris and Pelosi. It's a much safer bet with removing Trump. Pence isn't really a decent person or a good politician, but he doesn't appear to be completely wacky.

It's my hope that this backfires on her, at which time she finds herself losing that congressional gig and any benefits that accompany it.

U

User.45

What is it about Republicans politicians and dimwits that goes hand in hand? These people truly are utterly dense.

This, after the MF realizes how bad COVID is. He's had 11 fucking months to make this realization.

Top Bottom
1 2