Fun with perspective

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This is one of the steepest hills in San Francisco, it has steps and this is the only way you're allowed to park on them. I like to take the shot from the inclined perspective on the street and then true it up in post to give it this trippy effect, I call those houses leaners. :mrgreen:

IMG_4405.jpg

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
This is one of the steepest hills in San Francisco, it has steps and this is the only way you're allowed to park on them. I like to take the shot from the inclined perspective on the street and then true it up in post to give it this trippy effect, I call those houses leaners. :mrgreen:

View attachment 1912
I’ve seen that occasionally in those annoying internet ads that pop up everywhere. It’s confounding, so thanks for the explanation of what we’re looking at.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
AIEE!!!! Seriously, those hills in SF are really something else and I found myself wondering at them and how people could park safely on them! Not to mention how houses were built on them, too.....

I get anxiety just thinking of parking there lol
Here it is leveled out, it's not so bad you just have to be cautious of your doors swinging open or closed.

IMG_4412 (1).jpg

Top Bottom
1 2