'Furries' are not using litter boxes in Midland school's bathrooms

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I hope this is not the new right wing fear mongering idea.

A claim made at a Midland Public Schools board meeting was sharply refuted by the district’s superintendent Thursday.

In a message sent out to the MPS community by Superintendent Michael Sharrow, he denied that litter boxes were kept in bathrooms for student “furries.” This rumor was spread after a clip was spread from a Dec. 20 Board of Education meeting where a resident made this claim.
“There is no truth whatsoever to this false statement/accusation! There have never been litter boxes within MPS schools,” Sharrow said. “It is such a source of disappointment that I felt the necessity to communicate this message to you.”

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
As a surprise to nobody, Marilyn Manson used to have in their tour writer that a cat litter box must be in the dressing room and it goes without saying that they didn’t bring pets on tour. In their defense and from what I’ve observed, I’d much rather dump a cat litter box than clean a club bathroom after a weekend night. Those cleaning crews should be billionaires.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
That's funny, but I can't help but think about how it gross it is that you had to carry a dog turd around to pull it off.

You had a bag for it, right? You didn't just put it in your pocket or something, did you?

Rubber glove. :)

I keep boxes of nitrile gloves in my truck because I hate the smell of diesel on my hands after filling up.

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
What a picture. Thank you. lol.

The only thing I know about furries or think of when I hear furries is that CSI episode.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Now I’ve seen everything.

Not the idea of furries. I’ve been aware of that subculture for years. I mean the idea that right wingers have something new to be afraid of.

It must be exciting for them. I mean, it just has to make their ears prick up and their tails wag.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Now I’ve seen everything.

Not the idea of furries. I’ve been aware of that subculture for years. I mean the idea that right wingers have something new to be afraid of.

It must be exciting for them. I mean, it just has to make their ears prick up and their tails wag.

The only furry I am personally aware of is Beto. Right now he is 15 points behind Abbott. So nothing to be afraid of. ;)

Top Bottom
1 2