Future GOP presidential candiate

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
All that matters is he supports Trump.

This won't matter

TL;DW - Ted Cruz pulled some strings to help billionaires receive 35 million in covid relief.

But hey, somebody making $74,999 in a year would get a $2,000 check from the government. Can't have that.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
All that matters is he supports Trump.

This won't matter

TL;DW - Ted Cruz pulled some strings to help billionaires receive 35 million in covid relief.

But hey, somebody making $74,999 in a year would get a $2,000 check from the government. Can't have that.

Sigh. Yeah. The Republicans are going to focus on other fraudulent hits against those covid relief business loans. You know, like the ones that scooped up a whole $10k to support an alleged (and entirely imaginary) pair of poultry farms in some high rise apartment in NYC's tony Greenwich Village. Those will become GOP ads at some point, and the info about Cruz's more sophisticated effort to ding taxpayers for far more dough will receive a talking point from the GOP along lines of "Dems just don't understand how private sector investment helps the entire economy and guarantees strength in our free markets!"

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I am so glad you guys weren't talking about TF guy
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1345574816892510209/

At this point anybody still towing the Trump line should be automatically disqualified from holding office. It should be on par with somebody running for office in Germany in 1947 under the Nazi party. I'm not even saying Trump and his supporters are Nazis. I'm saying it should be equally WTF? I can't think of one quality Trump has that is democratic or American.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Right, I mean, it's one thing to throw down with a political opponent over policy. This is a character attack on dummy's moral fiber, it's not like trump was going to have a Scrooge moment, wake up the next day and be a shining beacon of humanity. Trump was/is/will be a lying, sociopathic, whining, dirtbag, there's no change, so Cruz just tossed away his character, morals, and went right down on trump ....

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Right, I mean, it's one thing to throw down with a political opponent over policy. This is a character attack on dummy's moral fiber, it's not like trump was going to have a Scrooge moment, wake up the next day and be a shining beacon of humanity. Trump was/is/will be a lying, sociopathic, whining, dirtbag, there's no change, so Cruz just tossed away his character, morals, and went right down on trump ....
I would argue he tossed his character and morals a long time ago, he's a slimy piece of shit and always has been.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I would argue he tossed his character and morals a long time ago, he's a slimy piece of shit and always has been.

Oh I agree, it's the difference in political sparring, even maybe making some hints about someone's character based on historical actions/inactions, vs. saying, "This guy is a huge piece of shit, and so I think I'll get behind him".

I think a good example of pretty heated engagement, that wasn't at outright "You're a POS ...", is Biden vs. Harris (back, pre-primary).

Actually saying the things Cruz has, in a public capacity, then completely reversing his position, shows what a POS he is as well.