Gabby Petito

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
UGH!!!! IMHO this "Dog" guy is just trying to profit from the whole Petito/Laundrie situation......he's some kind of "reality" TV character, right? Clearly a goal for him is fame and fortune, no doubt...... I am sure that those who are in official law enforcement positions tasked with the responsibility of finding Brian Laundrie and solving what happened to Gabby Petito are less than thrilled to have this clown butting in.....

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
UGH!!!! IMHO this "Dog" guy is just trying to profit from the whole Petito/Laundrie situation......he's some kind of "reality" TV character, right? Clearly a goal for him is fame and fortune, no doubt...... I am sure that those who are in official law enforcement positions tasked with the responsibility of finding Brian Laundrie and solving what happened to Gabby Petito are less than thrilled to have this clown butting in.....

Heā€™s also recently lost his wife to cancer and itā€™s been reported in recent months heā€™s not in the best place mentally.

Reminds me of the time Paul Gascoigne turned up at a stand off between the British police and Raoul Moat with a crate of beer, a cooked chicken and a fishing rod. The gesture might be good but it just causes issues for the authorities.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I read a story about how due to the searches for Gabby, the Wyoming police were able to find the body of another missing hiker, Bob Lowery.

Now here is grasping at straws. Lowery met up with Laundrie and Petito in Wyoming and there was a conflict. Laundrie kills Lowery. Now they have to leave, but Petito wants to report it to the police because it was an "accident". Laundrie doesn't want to and kills Petito to tie up any loose ends.

Like, I said, grasping at straws. :)

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
With Dog now involved, this whole thing is becoming the next Netflix ( Tiger King ) series waiting to happen.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1443368496168005632/

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1443412539740729345/

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1443378336705679364/

This is going to be made into a circus.
Every law enforcement agency legitimately working on the case.
1081.gif

Ironically, most law enforcement also watches Fox News. What a predicament.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I read a story about how due to the searches for Gabby, the Wyoming police were able to find the body of another missing hiker, Bob Lowery.

Now here is grasping at straws. Lowery met up with Laundrie and Petito in Wyoming and there was a conflict. Laundrie kills Lowery. Now they have to leave, but Petito wants to report it to the police because it was an "accident". Laundrie doesn't want to and kills Petito to tie up any loose ends.

Like, I said, grasping at straws. :)
I like it! Could be the plot for an episode of Midsomer Murders.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
FBI just landed at the Laundrie house. One agent seen carrying in large brown bag.

1633022784573.png

UPDATE:
The FBI were supposedly there to pick-up some of Brian's personal belongings to assist the search dogs. The also checked the camper while at the location.

Last edited:

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
I'm glad to see Gabby's parents highlight that there are MANY others that go missing under mysterious circumstances and no one ever hears about them. As has been pointed out here, on the news, etc, plenty of people of color and other minorities don't get the attention that they deserve.

As far as @theSeb 's post goes, the reason I'm more empathetic for Gabby and people in her situation compared to malaria, or cancer, is that your significant other is suppose to have your back. They are suppose to be there for each other. Your spouse isn't suppose to emotionally abuse you, gaslight you, or hurt you. Heck, forget them being a couple, friends are suppose to have each other's back. I would never lay a finger on a girlfriend or friend. I try to be there for my friends in any way I can. One of them is going through some tough stuff right now, and when I heard how distraught her voice was on the phone, I just drove over (after asking/telling her) and we talked for a few hours about it. I've also gone through some stuff myself last year and one of my other friends picked me up and we talked about it.

Killing someone (significant other or friend) is the ultimate betrayal and violation of that trust, and that's why it hits me harder than a random homicide or the 1100 malaria deaths per day.

Top Bottom
1 2