Gabby Petito

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Will he ever be found? If he is still walking the planet, I expect yes at some point.

But what if he actually did try to hide in the Wildlife Preserve and is now the contents of a gator's stomach?

He needs to be found for her family to have closure.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Will he ever be found? If he is still walking the planet, I expect yes at some point.

But what if he actually did try to hide in the Wildlife Preserve and is now the contents of a gator's stomach?

He needs to be found for her family to have closure.

I wonder how often this type thing actually happens. All we tend to hear about are the cases where the murderer gets apprehended and some kind of justice is served, or unsolved cases with a large body count. There's about 6,000 unsolved murders a year.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I think he's long gone out of the country. I can't find it right now, but one idea someone shared, was a pic with a straight line down from Fort DeSoto over water to Havana.
They really blew it by letting him out of their sites, hoping he became alligator good and they find a shoe some someday.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
If he were picked clean by some particularly hungry coyotes and vultures, maybe. Chances are better than good that what they found was another body from another case.
It was under water after storms and finally cleared so that likely had something to do with it. If it's not him it would be a pretty neat trick.
"Earlier today investigators found what appears to be human remains along with personal items, such as a backpack and notebook, belonging to Brian Laundrie," Michael McPherson, special agent in charge of the FBI's Tampa office, told reporters.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
It was under water after storms and finally cleared so that likely had something to do with it. If it's not him it would be a pretty neat trick.

So they found his belongings next to the body, not just near?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
So they found his belongings next to the body, not just near?
Here's the whole story, you be the judge.
Human remains were found in the same area as personal belongings of Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petitoā€™s fiancĆ©, who has been missing for over a month, officials said Wednesday.

A senior law enforcement official said that what appear to be partial human remains have been found in Florida's Carlton Reserve in a location that had previously been submerged.

There is no confirmation that the remains are those of Laundrie.

"Earlier today investigators found what appears to be human remains along with personal items, such as a backpack and notebook, belonging to Brian Laundrie," Michael McPherson, special agent in charge of the FBI's Tampa office, told reporters.

"These items were found in an area that up until recently had been under water," he said.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Here's the whole story, you be the judge.

The fact that the body was nearly skeletonized in just 3-4 weeks isn't unheard of, but a little odd.

All things considered, it's either him, the body of another victim he killed and prepared in order to throw the police off his trail, or it's the mother of all coincidences, with the suspect's belongings somehow ending up near another, totally unrelated body.

I guess we'll have to wait til the DNA tests to find out more. All three of these are possible, but it's probably him.

just need to say I love your location listed under your avvie. šŸ¦•

Dinosaurs is good.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The fact that the body was nearly skeletonized in just 3-4 weeks isn't unheard of, but a little odd.

All things considered, it's either him, the body of another victim he killed and prepared in order to throw the police off his trail, or it's the mother of all coincidences, with the suspect's belongings somehow ending up near another, totally unrelated body.

I guess we'll have to wait til the DNA tests to find out more. All three of these are possible, but it's probably him.

Dinosaurs is good.
I guess we'll have to wait for the autopsy but in those conditions it seems plausible. Yeah, otherwise it seems it would have to be some sort of bizarre plot with mom and dad playing a key role.

Top Bottom
1 2