general cluelessness

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
[nature observer voice]

Trump-BCC-monitor.jpg

Here we see the Clueless Dipshit, species uglyamericanus. The Clueless Dipshit is not a very smart animal, yet he prides himself on his ignorance, as you can see in this picture of him standing beside his I'm With Stupid flag.

[/nature observer voice]

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I was never told he was a spy

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Mr. Clueless himself weighed in with a dollop of utterly Trumpian narcissism, asserting a defense of his indoor rally on Sunday in Nevada that "I'm on a stage and it's very far away... and so I'm not at all concerned." The (Democratic) governor of Nevada called him selfish and reckless for putting his supporters at risk. Trump called the governor "a political hack" during an interview before the rally.

The campaign scheduled the Sunday event at Xtreme Manufacturing’s warehouse after the airport authority in nearby Las Vegas rejected plans to use an outdoor hangar because it violated state regulations prohibiting gatherings of more than 50 people. A person familiar with the matter said the campaign had been denied the use of seven other venues before opting for the warehouse.

The warehouse in question is owned by Trump pal Don Ahern. About two thousand people attended, most opting not to wear masks offered by the Trump campaign staffers.

Reporters for major television networks opted not to cover the rally in person, citing safety concerns in the face of the pandemic, which has left nearly 200,000 Americans dead. Of the five major U.S. television networks, only Fox News -- which was the designated “pool” network transmitting video for all of the networks -- was inside the manufacturing hall.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I applaud the TV news crews for not following the Trumpsters inside the building. Must have galled Trump that not even Fox was broadcasting his pumpkin colored puss.

Top Bottom
1 2