George W. Bush maxes out political donations to Trump impeachment supporters Liz Cheney and Lisa Murkowski

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
Maxing out political contributions is not enough. Did W hear what Trump said at his latest rally? He needs to do more than just sit by and write another check. He needs to speak out, forcibly. Sure, he won't change the minds of Trump's hard core deplorables, but he could still have an effect on those in the party of patriotism and the rule of law who are reluctant to speak out about Trump.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Whoever thought we would come to think of any Bush as a good guy.

I know.

My brother and I were discussing this recently; it is unbelievable to find oneself in the position of viewing GWB in a benign and benevolent light that is not distorted by the warm glow of hindsight, but is, rather, the result of the stark, bleak, and unforgiving glare of simple comparison with the moral squalor of the regime of a loathsome and repellant successor.

NT1440

Power User
Reaction score
Whoever thought we would come to think of any Bush as a good guy.
Anyone paying attention to the total indifference of our leaders and the project to rehabilitate the image of a man who should spend the rest of his life in The Hague.

We’re a nation of generations of war criminals.

I’m tired of the idea that one faction of the elite rooting against the Trump aligned faction somehow makes them even close to worthy of anything but scorn and justice.

Obviously Alli you know me from MR and know that I’m just expanding on the sentiment of your statement and not directing my anger at you personally.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2