Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 09.36.31.png

Registered users do not see ads, it's free and easy. Register Here

P_X

Elite Member
Reaction score
If you look at these curves, you can see that these numbers are all well within the margin of error. Will the Trump-effect apply here? Is there going to be a counter-Trump effect? Really this is so messy, that watching a TV screen tuned into a dead channel will provide you a better signal-to-noise ratio.

1609036071894.png

Alli

Elite Member
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I refuse to even look at the projections. Let me know when the votes are in. The voters of GA have just been screwed by their incumbents ($600), and are dumb enough to prefer screwing the rest of the country than admitting they have a problem.

P_X

Elite Member
Reaction score
Although I maintain that the polls are measuring noise a this point, Purdue and Loeffler do have a reason to be anxious when even the Trafalgar Group's polls show Ossoff and Warnock leading.

1609378108705.png

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
He's using the old playbook: Be very concise with your messaging. Simple sentence. Repeat it 2-3x. Don't leave space for rebuttal.
Yes, this is also how Boris won over the UK vote last December. He said he'd 'get Brexit done' whereas the others waffled too many syllables for the voters to grasp. The voting version of Ocum's Razor.

P_X

Elite Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is also how Boris won over the UK vote last December. He said he'd 'get Brexit done' whereas the others waffled too many syllables for the voters to grasp. The voting version of Ocum's Razor.
Upsetting. These are intellectually insulting approaches. Yet again, intellectualism doesn't win you office....it "only" tends to win you good governance...If you get there.

Zoidberg

Power User
Reaction score
Given that – besides Trump – Republicans did generally better than expected in November, and that the GOP base is absolutely fired over the election, don't get your hopes up.

Registered users do not see ads, it's free and easy. Register Here
Top Bottom