Georgia Senate race cliffhanger

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 09.36.31.png

U

User.45

If you look at these curves, you can see that these numbers are all well within the margin of error. Will the Trump-effect apply here? Is there going to be a counter-Trump effect? Really this is so messy, that watching a TV screen tuned into a dead channel will provide you a better signal-to-noise ratio.

1609036071894.png

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I refuse to even look at the projections. Let me know when the votes are in. The voters of GA have just been screwed by their incumbents ($600), and are dumb enough to prefer screwing the rest of the country than admitting they have a problem.

U

User.45

Although I maintain that the polls are measuring noise a this point, Purdue and Loeffler do have a reason to be anxious when even the Trafalgar Group's polls show Ossoff and Warnock leading.

1609378108705.png

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
He's using the old playbook: Be very concise with your messaging. Simple sentence. Repeat it 2-3x. Don't leave space for rebuttal.
Yes, this is also how Boris won over the UK vote last December. He said he'd 'get Brexit done' whereas the others waffled too many syllables for the voters to grasp. The voting version of Ocum's Razor.

U

User.45

Yes, this is also how Boris won over the UK vote last December. He said he'd 'get Brexit done' whereas the others waffled too many syllables for the voters to grasp. The voting version of Ocum's Razor.
Upsetting. These are intellectually insulting approaches. Yet again, intellectualism doesn't win you office....it "only" tends to win you good governance...If you get there.

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
Given that – besides Trump – Republicans did generally better than expected in November, and that the GOP base is absolutely fired over the election, don't get your hopes up.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
...talk about a straight line... 😏

Still there has been a surge in D reggies before the cutoff since the November elections, and a lot of early voting as well.

That said, I am not holding my breath and certainly not giving credence to polls. I'd love to see at least one flip though.

Top Bottom
1 2