Google is your killer stalker

somerandomusername

Power User
Reaction score
“Google, Meta, Qualcomm, Nothing, Lenovo, Opera and several other tech companies have announced a collaborative effort to push for "open digital ecosystems" in what appears to be a pointed move against Apple”

I have to say it. I’ve literally never seen a group of people more obsessed with changing how someone else’s devices work than Android/Google/Microsoft people.

They claim they believe in choice, but refuse to respect MY CHOICE to buy Apple products, and that I bought them because I like the way it works. Apple does not run crying to the government and spending Huge ass Ad campaigns to change How the competition works, despite having a minority marketshare. Fuck Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Epic, and Spotify. For all the proclamations that Apple only cares about profits these internet idiots sure seem to think these companies “care” about you. Newsflash, Apple has more humanity in one iPhone than The majority of These internet assholes will ever have in their actual pinky finger. for those bots of humans, fuck you too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2