Google Pixel

D

Deleted member 215

I'm interested in the new Pixel phone. It's the first time in a while I've been interested in an Android phone. (If I ever went Android, I would only get a Google phone. I don't want to use some other company's version of the software and wait a year for updates).

U

User 189

I'm interested in the new Pixel phone. It's the first time in a while I've been interested in an Android phone. (If I ever went Android, I would only get a Google phone. I don't want to use some other company's version of the software and wait a year for updates).
Oh, I forgot to mention this!

U

User 189

The cat has been let out of the bag.

Here is an article that talks about the sneak peek.

D

Deleted member 215

Honestly it looks awesome and a lot more exciting than an incremental iPhone/iOS update...

First Android phone in a while that's actually making me think about switching.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Honestly it looks awesome and a lot more exciting than an incremental iPhone/iOS update...

First Android phone in a while that's actually making me think about switching.
I don't necessarily think of the iPhone as the greatest of all, it's just that switching out of their ecosystem would be a huge pain in the ass. It's the same reason I've been hesitant to change out my camera gear.

D

Deleted member 215

I don't necessarily think of the iPhone as the greatest of all, it's just that switching out of their ecosystem would be a huge pain in the ass. It's the same reason I've been hesitant to change out my camera gear.

Same. That's the main thing stopping me. I still much prefer Macs and macOS to Windows/PC (I have both though) and I don't think I could get a Pixel unless I want to really switch to PC-use full time. And I don't see that happening, especially with the new M1X MBP coming soon.

(Thinking about dropping Apple TV though. I need a new TV and the one I'm looking at comes with Google TV and it seems to be pretty nice).

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The cat has been let out of the bag.

Here is an article that talks about the sneak peek.

Whoever works for Googleā€™s YouTube page used the wrong version of ā€œpeekā€ in the video title. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

That's how Apple traps you lol

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I like the simplicity of iOS. I tried Android. I really did. I had an Android tablet for a long time, but it just didnā€™t do it for me. My husband has a Pixel and he loves it. Of course, he hates all things Apple. šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Top Bottom
1 2