Cancelled
Reaction score

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
They said telling him he would no longer be able to fly in air force one really hit home with him. :LOL:

The GSA, Emily Murphy, had an enormous amount of pressure on her and was in an untenable position and had to let it happen. She should've done it two weeks ago.

U

User.45

It’s about time!
Perfect time for me to remind a guy of his own words I had a private argument with at old country. He said COVID is a media ploy to win the election, and that I should mark his words, COVID will disappear on Nov 3 right after a Democrat victory. Sometimes people sound coherent until they don't.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Perfect time for me to remind a guy of his own words I had a private argument with at old country. He said COVID is a media ploy to win the election, and that I should mark his words, COVID will disappear on Nov 3 right after a Democrat victory. Sometimes people sound coherent until they don't.
Looking forward to hearing about his response. If he bothers to respond.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

What's really, really bad about the delay is that the Biden team is only now able to switch to government email and associated cybersecurity around any of their sensitive communications that could touch on national security.

So yeah. The Trump admin should be held to account. Not sure anything can be done to GSA chief this time around, because of the norm-centered kind of language used to describe the transition-authorizing function. However, Congress should stick some better language in there. We've been shown it's all too possible for a rogue incumbent President to haul the GSA into helping him delay start of transition after losing a re-election bid.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
What's really, really bad about the delay is that the Biden team is only now able to switch to government email and associated cybersecurity around any of their sensitive communications that could touch on national security.

So yeah. The Trump admin should be held to account. Not sure anything can be done to GSA chief this time around, because of the norm-centered kind of language used to describe the transition-authorizing function. However, Congress should stick some better language in there. We've been shown it's all too possible for a rogue incumbent President to haul the GSA into helping him delay start of transition after losing a re-election bid.
We know there will be nothing done by congress. Even if something was done, it won't be implemented as long as there is Mitch.

There has to be a way found to hold these ****nuts accountable, otherwise for those of like mind, that's the new norm for them alone.

Bodies have to be hung, and examples made. The only reason 45 got away with as much as he did, was due to enablers. Enabling has to be discouraged, otherwise we get crap like Barr.

lizkat

Reaction score
I wonder if we'll need to do anything, the Manhattan DA is all over them and untouchable by the feds. That's what took down Capone as well.

not sure about Barr though. He's not about money, just zealotry and power.

But... obstruction of justice... and maybe perjury although he "grappled" in front of Harris to probably dodge that one.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score

You probably need an independent counsel to investigate all of the investigation-worthy nonsense from the current administration. Biden actually made a comment along the lines of calling that a bad idea, but I still believe presidents should have absolutely nothing to do with the investigation of their direct political rivals. Their opinions should carry zero weight on such matters, because it's impossible for them to be completely unbiased there.

I'm also not sure why it remains possible for presidents to issue pardons for election related crimes at the federal level.

not sure about Barr though. He's not about money, just zealotry and power.

But... obstruction of justice... and maybe perjury although he "grappled" in front of Harris to probably dodge that one.

Barr is just a bad person. He stooges it up, even though he knows better.

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score
You probably need an independent counsel to investigate all of the investigation-worthy nonsense from the current administration. Biden actually made a comment along the lines of calling that a bad idea, but I still believe presidents should have absolutely nothing to do with the investigation of their direct political rivals. Their opinions should carry zero weight on such matters, because it's impossible for them to be completely unbiased there.

I'm also not sure why it remains possible for presidents to issue pardons for election related crimes at the federal level.

Yep. Barr's one of the worst AGs this country has endured, and he makes Sessions—that twatty little Keebler elf—look like a hero in comparison.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

That's just it thought, I'm not calling for an investigation into a specific political rival like the former president. As powerful as the president is, they still need someone else to carry out those orders, run cover, and create legalistic mumbo jumbo to justify. The president needs enablers who are fully aware they are doing shit, but because the acting president is on board they are doing it. It's the enablers who knew they were doing shady shit like Miller, like Barr, Dejoy, Wolfe, and more that have to be made an example of. Otherwise all those 'fuckers' are doing is impatiently awaiting for the orange twat to begin his next run.

As a bonus, no investigation, just a reminder for next election season... remember these 'fuckers' too
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1331084436478304261/

Last edited:
U

User.45

Looking forward to hearing about his response. If he bothers to respond.
Responses: case rates are not concerning (posts screenshot of cases/million*, showing COVID deaths surpassing stroke or accidental deaths). And that nobody talks about BLM and Biden celebrations and when I point out the difference in masks usage, he claims BLM protestors don't wear masks (lol). Not very constructive as expected. But my goal was just to remind him that maybe not everything is media's fault, despite what he claims.

*And I know in fact he's intentionally trying to skew the data, because the per 1M view isn't the default view, so he had to change it.

Last edited by a moderator:

lizkat

Reaction score
Murphy’s claims that she made decisions independently, without Trump’s input, are almost certainly false. She’s one to watch when Biden steps in. Can he replace her?

Yep, it's a political position requiring Senate confirmation. Biden can pick an acting administrator in the interim. That is what Trump did early on in first naming Timothy Horne as acting GSA Administrator after Obama appointee Denise Roth resigned in August 2017. Emily W. Murphy was confirmed to the Adminstrator's post that year in December.

Murphy was said already to be looking for other employment while still claiming she could not yet "ascertain" Biden had won...

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2