Guns are still America’s religion

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

As Stalin said "One child accidentally shooting themselves or others is a tragedy. Thousands of children doing it is American."
No. She did not "accidentally" shoot herself in the head. She shot herself in the head. It was obviously unintentional, but this word for mishandling of guns has to stop being "accident".

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
No. She did not "accidentally" shoot herself in the head. She shot herself in the head. It was obviously unintentional, but this word for mishandling of guns has to stop being "accident".

well, here’s another “accident" by a trained professional.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
5 people killed in Denver by a racist, misogynist extremist.

One of the “very fine people” Trump told us all about.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
5 people killed in Denver by a racist, misogynist extremist.

One of the “very fine people” Trump told us all about.

A comparable story from the other side of the spectrum….

Angry Progressive Extremist Volunteers at Homeless Shelter

In the days leading up to volunteering his social media posts were filled with outrage over inequality and a corrupt government that only serves to protect the profits of corporations. Family and friends noticed that he seemed to be becoming more unhinged over the previous several weeks claiming he was going to do something about it but none of them believed he was capable of volunteering. There are concerns that his actions may inspire more copycat volunteering.

But antifa

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I’m thinking there are many other things he could have done before shooting her.

Is there some kind of “when confused just shoot” rule? Also is it legal to shoot somebody in your house just because you don’t recognize them? Is just them being there considered enough of a threat?

I went to SF for Halloween one year in an area where there’s generally a lot of house parties going on. At one point my friend needed to go to the bathroom. So we walked into a house that had the door wide open to see if we could use the bathroom. We assumed there was a party going on or it just ended. The resident wasn’t amused but I’m sure if we were in TX we could have been shot and it would be considered completely justifiable.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

I’m thinking there are many other things he could have done before shooting her.

Is there some kind of “when confused just shoot” rule? Also is it legal to shoot somebody in your house just because you don’t recognize them? Is just them being there considered enough of a threat?

I went to SF for Halloween one year in an area where there’s generally a lot of house parties going on. At one point my friend needed to go to the bathroom. So we walked into a house that had the door wide open to see if we could use the bathroom. We assumed there was a party going on or it just ended. The resident wasn’t amused but I’m sure if we were in TX we could have been shot and it would be considered completely justifiable.
Her dad must have gone to police academy.

U

User.45

Matt beat me to the Ohio story. The dad, I'm sure, won't be charged. Under Ohio law, he did nothing wrong.

Great job implementing Stand Your Ground, Ohio legislature. :mad:
Ironically, people who are this afraid should invest in cameras. Cheaper than guns.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

It’s time to start talking about banning toddlers.
The only thing that can stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun. Every 2-year old needs to be issued a gun.

And this wasn’t a gun issue; it was clearly a mental health problem. The 2-year-old should have been in therapy.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
The only thing that can stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun. Every 2-year old needs to be issued a gun.

And this wasn’t a gun issue; it was clearly a mental health problem. The 2-year-old should have been in therapy.

A shocking amount of toddlers have no respect for gun safety and make responsible gun owners look bad. Also most toddlers are members of antifa.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

This end of the piece is interesting.

Police are still investigating and haven’t yet determined if any charges will be filed

Translation: this here is Texas, a gun went off, don't look like nobody died, so get over it.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Police are refusing to release the 911 call audio from an officer shooting his teenage son.

WITN requested both the 911 recording and the sheriff’s office radio broadcasts last week, both which are public records under state law.

The county has refused to release the 911 call, claiming it was a medical call and not a request for law enforcement. Both EMS and deputies were dispatched as a result of that telephone call.
Onslow County deputies are still investigating the shooting. Once completed, that investigation will be sent to District Attorney Ernie Lee who will determine whether charges should be filed.

I’m sure the county deputies will do the right thing as they decide whether to charge the officer...

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Ad nauseam:

WE NEED TO START CHARGING THE OWNERS OF THESE GUNS.

#Personalresponsibility

Seriously. If I parked my car in front of an elementary school, left it running, the doors open, some 9 year old climbs in and plows through the other kids walking home, I'd probably die in prison.

But of course, cars aren't part of MUH FREEDOMS!!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Seriously. If I parked my car in front of an elementary school, left it running, the doors open, some 9 year old climbs in and plows through the other kids walking home, I'd probably die in prison.

But of course, cars aren't part of MUH FREEDOMS!!

If some of the good ol' boys around here had their druthers, car reggies and licenses would be entirely optional.

Unless, of course the car has a bumperstick on it that says F the NRA. In that case they'd probably like a friend on the sheriff's office to run the plate.

The real bumperstick of choice here sometimes should be one that runs to 'F Cognitive Dissonance'.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
1t055f.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2