Guns are still America’s religion

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
It's a never ending gov't sponsored cycle...

"Guns aren't the problem"

Kid kills other kids with gun in a school.

"Guns-"

If there are two factors in a problem, you have to address one or both to honestly solve the problem.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
It's a never ending gov't sponsored cycle...

"Guns-"

If there are two factors in a problem, you have to address one or both to honestly solve the problem.
Say it with me,
THOW SHALL NOT INTERFERE WITH THE ABILITY OF A CITIZEN TO WORSHIP THEIR BRINGER OF DEATH IN THE NAME OF OUR HOLY FATHER, REAPING PERSONAL VENGEANCE UPON THOSE THEY PERCIEVED TO HAVE WRONGED THEM, ALONG WITH ANY OTHER COLLATERAL WHO PURPOSELY OR ACCIDENTALLY INTERFERES WITH THIS MOST HOLY OF TASKS, Amen mother fuckers. 😈

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Wait for it... a member of Congress (Kentucky, 3d district) posted this for his 2021 Christmas greeting.

Even for fans among his constituents, the timing might not seem the best considering the school shooting deaths earlier this week.

I"m leaving aside all the GOP fake whines about non-conservatives in the USA trying to take the Christ out of Christmas

Christmas greetings from GOP KY-3.jpg

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Wait for it... a member of Congress (Kentucky, 3d district) posted this for his 2021 Christmas greeting.

Even for fans among his constituents, the timing might not seem the best considering the school shooting deaths earlier this week.

I"m leaving aside all the GOP fake whines about non-conservatives in the USA trying to take the Christ out of Christmas

View attachment 10187
The thing is, considering how easy they’ve made it to get guns, having them is nothing worth bragging about.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

View attachment 10187
That is just straight fetishization. Him with Rambo's LMG and her with a 'Tommy' ( Thompson ) gun.

Seriously though, you're Santa... You really going to slide down the chimney & illegally break in... to leave ammo to a bunch of eager gun nuts?!

F' NO! I'm telling them I mailed their shit, and USPS under Dejoy promises 😉 it will be there by Christmas...

Of next year.

U

User.45

They do it to annoy y’all. And it works every time.
#trollservativism

They should be so proud of themselves. Their supreme accomplishment in life was “owning the Libz.”
Massey impressed me as someone with asperger's, also some of his arguments about CO2 being good for plants is as fair as saying that the pandemic is good for billionaires.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
They do it to annoy y’all. And it works every time.

Yeah I think my new tack is going to be every time I see some GOP free-air-time media ploy from these showboaters in Congress, is to scroll on past it --and to un follow whoever tweeted it into my timeline)-- and then donate $5 to any non-GOP candidate challenging him or her for 2022.

Why even help the thing go more viral by referencing it anywhere on the net anyway.... it's what they're looking for, you're reight.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Yeah I think my new tack is going to be every time I see some GOP free-air-time media ploy from these showboaters in Congress, is to scroll on past it --and to un follow whoever tweeted it into my timeline)-- and then donate $5 to any non-GOP candidate challenging him or her for 2022.

Why even help the thing go more viral by referencing it anywhere on the net anyway.... it's what they're looking for, you're reight.
I've always wondered about the logic & phrase of "it appeals to their base". Which is what a lot of these antics really are.

Why?

It's been joked that an anvil painted with a red letter 'r' on it, could have won Boebert's seat in office if not her. That's the intended power of gerrymandering. The base would vote for literal Saran wrapped shit out party loyalty, and not what the shit's policies are. It's like continually appealing to your dog, compared to the neighbor you've convinced your dog will beat them every chance they get.

What is all of this "appealing" really accomplishing? It's just the new version of what those same people being appealed to bitch about before. It's politicians worried about appealing / getting re elected, over doing their job.

U

User.45

I've always wondered about the logic & phrase of "it appeals to their base". Which is what a lot of these antics really are.

Why?

It's been joked that an anvil painted with a red letter 'r' on it, could have won Boebert's seat in office if not her. That's the intended power of gerrymandering. The base would vote for literal Saran wrapped shit out party loyalty, and not what the shit's policies are. It's like continually appealing to your dog, compared to the neighbor you've convinced your dog will beat them every chance they get.

What is all of this "appealing" really accomplishing? It's just the new version of what those same people being appealed to bitch about before. It's politicians worried about appealing / getting re elected, over doing their job.
This is old guys figuring out social media without actually having to understand the nuance of it.
If debate and outrage wouldn't be overprioritized by the engines, these asses would have to work a little harder for attention.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I heard they ran… (unconfirmed)
They were found by police hiding in a warehouse. These people who want guns without restrictions, I think many of them want guns without accountability too.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
They discussed this on Meet the Press too. The panelists generally agreed that it was trolling, although Errin Haines pointed out over 60,000 people “liked” the tweet. You have to be a truly disgusting human being to troll people right after kids were murdered in a school shooting. But that’s today’s GOP in a nutshell. Trump won by being the biggest asshole, so every other wannabe GOP politician is following the same playbook.

Top Bottom
1 2