Guns are still America’s religion

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Biden is withdrawing the nomination for the head of the ATF (bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms) because he is an alcoholic…. Hahaha just kidding, it’s because he owns stock in tobacco companies….. anahahahahaahha just kidding, it’s because he supports gun control.

So, yeah… it was perfectly ok for fossil fuel lobbyists to run the EPA, or a guy who still has his own shipping business to run the Post Office, or a person who lobbies on behalf of for-profit colleges to run the education department. But in America, we draw the line at guns. If you’ve ever suggested that maybe gun control might be a good thing amid hundreds (thousands?) of mass-shootings, you are disqualified from a job which requires you to… control guns.

By the way, of course Joe Manchin gets his name into the story. He’s West Virginia’s Ted Cruz - 100% self-promotion. He will make sure the Dems never pass anything, because if they do pass something, the news won’t be about JOE MANCHIN that day.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
So the arrogant, conniving prostitutes over in Columbus decided what we needed was more gun laws—their kind of gun laws.

One bill would make it more accessible for teachers to carry guns in schools, the other would make a permit and training to carry optional.

So now I have to worry that the person teaching my grandkids is packing?

Or that there are people on the street carrying who may not even know how to handle a gun?

Thanks, Ohio GOP. 🤬

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Biden is withdrawing the nomination for the head of the ATF (bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms) because he is an alcoholic…. Hahaha just kidding, it’s because he owns stock in tobacco companies….. anahahahahaahha just kidding, it’s because he supports gun control.

So, yeah… it was perfectly ok for fossil fuel lobbyists to run the EPA, or a guy who still has his own shipping business to run the Post Office, or a person who lobbies on behalf of for-profit colleges to run the education department. But in America, we draw the line at guns. If you’ve ever suggested that maybe gun control might be a good thing amid hundreds (thousands?) of mass-shootings, you are disqualified from a job which requires you to… control guns.

By the way, of course Joe Manchin gets his name into the story. He’s West Virginia’s Ted Cruz - 100% self-promotion. He will make sure the Dems never pass anything, because if they do pass something, the news won’t be about JOE MANCHIN that day.
Stop cheering me up, 😜

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Convicted felon tries to take a gun past security at the Atlanta airport, kerfuffle, gun goes off, etc, etc,

The story says that, as of October 3rd, TSA has confiscated about 4500 firearms at airport security. I mean, come on, people. Does the stupid run that deep in this dirtpatch?

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Convicted felon tries to take a gun past security at the Atlanta airport, kerfuffle, gun goes off, etc, etc,

The story says that, as of October 3rd, TSA has confiscated about 4500 firearms at airport security. I mean, come on, people. Does the stupid run that deep in this dirtpatch?
Georgia.

The Deep South.

Need I say more?

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Y’all need to start packing if y’all aren’t already. Y’all gonna look real silly when shit turns to Gilead from Trump supporters and all you have is a banana lol

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Clearly STUPID, look at the politics there. :oops:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I heard recently that at LAX about a decade ago the TSA agents can be bribed pretty easily to let all kinds of contraband through, like a couple hundred dollars and you're set. I wonder how many of those confiscated firearms are the result of the carrier not going to the right agent that was paid off.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
We definitely need more guns in America. Why should people talk out their differences when they can shoot them out instead?

We're not going to get rid of guns in America no matter how hard some people try. Its been built into our culture since the beginning of this country. The sooner democrats realize this the better off they'll be in elections. Beto will lose the Texas governor's race based on his recent comments about taking people's guns. He will lose on that one issue alone.

I lean left and I support the 2A. Every single person I know that leans left supports the 2A. The people in the story are idiots. They would have been idiots with or without the gun.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
We're not going to get rid of guns in America no matter how hard some people try. Its been built into our culture since the beginning of this country. The sooner democrats realize this the better off they'll be in elections. Beto will lose the Texas governor's race based on his recent comments about taking people's guns. He will lose on that one issue alone.

I lean left and I support the 2A. Every single person I know that leans left supports the 2A. The people in the story are idiots. They would have been idiots with or without the gun.
Sure they would still be idiots, but nobody would be in the hospital with a gunshot wound. Kyle Rittenhouse is an idiot, and 2 people are dead because he had a gun.

Guns increase the suicide rate dramatically too.

I support the 2nd amendment too, when read in its entirety. Sadly, modern right-wing interpretation of it forgets about “well regulated” and wants no regulations on guns whatsoever.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Sure they would still be idiots, but nobody would be in the hospital with a gunshot wound. Kyle Rittenhouse is an idiot, and 2 people are dead because he had a gun.

Guns increase the suicide rate dramatically too.

I support the 2nd amendment too, when read in its entirety. Sadly, modern right-wing interpretation of it forgets about “well regulated” and wants no regulations on guns whatsoever.

Republicans know how to lie, cheat and scare people. That is how they win elections. Any regulation that democrats want to do even if it's not taking guns away from people they'll spin it that way. Democrats have no spine and let Republicans bully them. And they get away with it. I'm waiting for the day democrats get a spine. I think that will happen with the younger generation growing up. *fingers crossed*

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Republicans know how to lie, cheat and scare people. That is how they win elections. Any regulation that democrats want to do even if it's not taking guns away from people they'll spin it that way. Democrats have no spine and let Republicans bully them. And they get away with it. I'm waiting for the day democrats get a spine. I think that will happen with the younger generation growing up. *fingers crossed*
The right wingers are already spinning that Biden “ran as a moderate but is ruling as a progressive.” As for what these “progressive” policies he’s passed are that he didn’t run on, they have nothing. They just say it as if it’s true even though it’s not.

I say Democrats should pass the agenda they ran on, because the GOP will attack with exaggerations and/or outright lies no matter what they do. People love to hate on “the squad” but I think they are Democrats with spines.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Another situation that could have been prevented with MOAR GUNZ:

If everybody that worked at Little Caesar’s was packing heat too, they could have solved this with a shootout instead of some innocent person needing to give this guy her pizza and the police needing to be called.

U

User.45

Y’all need to start packing if y’all aren’t already. Y’all gonna look real silly when shit turns to Gilead from Trump supporters and all you have is a banana lol
Are we gunning for this?

A pregnant woman was shot and killed in a road rage incident that stemmed from a hit-and-run crash over the weekend on a Florida street, police said Monday.
The incident unfolded after a 40-year-old motorcyclist was struck by a Kia in Orange City Saturday evening, according to local authorities.
Orange City Police Department officials allege that 35-year-old Sara Morales “intentionally hit” Andrew Derr in the area of the 1400 block of North Volusia Avenue, then fled the minor crash scene.
Derr was uninjured and remained on the motorcycle. He and witnesses tried to get Morales to stop while she was attempting to turn left onto Wisconsin Avenue.
She refused to pull over and they followed the woman in an effort to identify her, according to a Police Department news release.
Morales drove to the 1000 block of Wisconsin Avenue, where she went into her home and called 911. She allegedly grabbed a gun from the house and went back outside to confront Derr and the witnesses.
Derr had a handgun on him, and he drew the weapon and opened fire on Morales, hitting her multiple times, according to police. They say he had a valid Florida permit to carry a concealed weapon.
Morales was rushed to a hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Well regulated militia my ass...

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2