Gurman makes iOS non-predictions

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
He’s a real Nostradamus this time.

While I don’t expect Apple to present a full redesign of the software, there should be major changes across the system, new ways of interacting and some fresh Apple apps. The news about watchOS 9 will be significant as well.

“Major changes”

”new ways of interacting”

“Fresh apple apps.”

Me pointing out this is meaningless drivel is fine, since he already blocked me on twitter for some reason.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
We can expect massive, sweeping changes across the board, or maybe not much will be changed at all. I dunno. Either way, I'm right.

Colstan

Site Champ
Reaction score
It seems that Gurman is running on the fumes of past glory. He nailed Apple Silicon specs, but completely botched the release of the Mac Pro, and has been trying to save face ever since. I think he's lost most, if not all of his reliable sources and is now making stuff up to get clicks, simply based upon common sense assumptions that any of us could foresee. His bosses at Bloomberg just haven't figured it out yet. Go back a few years ago and read his articles, then compare them to today, and what he offers now is worthless.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
If you're going to make a prediction, go big! iOS16 will allow you to operate your device ... USING ONLY YOUR MIND.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It seems that Gurman is running on the fumes of past glory. He nailed Apple Silicon specs, but completely botched the release of the Mac Pro, and has been trying to save face ever since. I think he's lost most, if not all of his reliable sources and is now making stuff up to get clicks, simply based upon common sense assumptions that any of us could foresee. His bosses at Bloomberg just haven't figured it out yet. Go back a few years ago and read his articles, then compare them to today, and what he offers now is worthless.

Yep. Apple seems to really have cracked down on the leaks. Pretty much everything now is common sense or inferences from broad supply chain data (company X reports that it has orders from an unnamed company, and company X makes this type of display, so Apple must be preparing to introduce something with that type of display…)

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Oh, man, I doubt that I could deal with an interface so sick and twisted that it could work with my mind.

But is it really *your* mind?

Attachments

• Mind Control.jpg
    Mind Control.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 48
Top Bottom
1 2