Hannity’s ratings plummeting

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
This is only anecdotal of course, but my inlaws who voted Trump both in 2016 and 2020 were dismayed and would not again after seeing what happened last week. I can imagine FOX and co will do damage control, but a lot of moderate (by today’s standards) voters would be put off by the 45/Q cult.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Fox News’ ratings bragging rights are extremely disingenuous. Liberal news seekers have multiple options and until very recently conservatives only had Fox. If Fox were to be honest they’d need to add the liberal news channels ratings collectively compared to theirs.

Looks like now that Fox has other lunatic right news sources to compete with they aren’t doing so great. Personally I think they need to clean house of their habitual liars and decide where they want to go from there.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Then there's this, you know that hurts.

Which makes things worse given what I said above in my post. Before the 2 new white supremacist news networks popped up there wasn't another major conservative news network. Instead of going by specific news networks if you just said liberal news vs conservative news then Fox would lose based on ratings. Now the individual news networks are beating them so that's a double whammy.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Right now because of the volatility in the news, ratings are wobbling like an off-balance top.

First I heard everyone was abandoning Fox for Newsmax and OANN. Then I heard they came running back to Fox. Now we're hearing that they're going to CNN and MSNBC.

These are different demographics and it'll take a while for things to settle. Liberals don't binge-watch MSNBC the way conservatives do Fox, but they are now! I must've had MSNBC on more during the past week than I did in the three months before that. But once Biden settles in, expect their ratings to go down as liberals return to normal viewing levels and conservatives flock back to Fox for succor and comfort.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
These are different demographics and it'll take a while for things to settle. Liberals don't binge-watch MSNBC the way conservatives do Fox, but they are now! I must've had MSNBC on more during the past week than I did in the three months before that. But once Biden settles in, expect their ratings to go down as liberals return to normal viewing levels and conservatives flock back to Fox for succor and comfort.
I have been addicted to MSNBC since 2015. If my husband leaves me, he will blame MSNBC.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Right now because of the volatility in the news, ratings are wobbling like an off-balance top.

First I heard everyone was abandoning Fox for Newsmax and OANN. Then I heard they came running back to Fox. Now we're hearing that they're going to CNN and MSNBC.

Actually liberals will return to their high speed internet and conservatives will return to making sure their satellite dish on a fence post is pointed south.

Smug elite!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Ratings of a certain journo have risen though. It's not everyone who manages to write the lead piece on impeachment of the same President twice in a year. A colleague tweeted about Nicholas Fandos' accomplishment.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1349713844281761792/

Gotta love this exchange with Fandos further down the thread

fandos says it feels like 222 years too.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2