HBO thinks it knows the identity of Q

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
And it’s not John de Lancie.

That should generate some interest.

Frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if it is Watkins, but I’d like to see the reasoning that led them to this conclusion.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
As I said before
6A38A059-62FE-4F8E-B912-7CBEA1E9BC28.jpeg

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I thought Q was already revealed to be zombie JFK Jr. Did they get that wrong? *shock*

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I thought Q was already revealed to be zombie JFK Jr. Did they get that wrong? *shock*

Yeah I always figured it was somebody up to no good in a big but discreet way and using Q stuff as a distraction. I have never been able to make myself read up on it, I get two sentences into one of those "what QAnon is all about" explainers and roll eyes and figure it must be time to get back to real life and concrete tasks. Even knowing there are aficionados of "it" in Congress. I love this country but it sure does go off on tangents now and then. Think I like it better when the tangents are more about what kind of clothes are cool to wear in a given year, especially since that stuff appeals to known segments of the population, like teens or billionaires. The Q thing seems more targeted to people heavily into conspiracy theory and/or reality TV. So it's hard to take it seriously... "whatever it is". And yet that may be exactly the point. Here some of them are in Congress and they don't even seem to believe in government. Talk about fifth columns!

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm definitely going to check this out.

The mysterious Q is the most obvious example, but I also wonder how many more public people, especially in politics and network news, have a serious case of Manipulate Rube Syndrome, an offshoot of God Complex. There's a lot of "Do you think they actually believe their own bullshit?" discussion. Sometimes there's a financial incentive, but I believe for some they get a big high off of controlling people's beliefs and actions through complete lies and fabrications.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I found their head quarters right here in portland
View attachment 4048

You're in Portland? So is that right next to Antifa's corporate headquarters? As we all know they are highly structured and centralized. Police just aren't able to enter the building without permission, kind of like vampires. Rules are rules.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Ok, I got it.

I heard Quaker Oats was created by the founding members of the deep state. They'd use the canisters to send each other secret messages undetected. One message was discovered that read "I like FREE STUFF, pizza, and child rape. You?"

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Just an FYI...the plan is still a “go”.

The White House celebrated the Irish holiday by having the lights turn green in the evening, as well as turning the water from the fountains on the North and South lawns the same color.
Despite this tradition existing for a number of years, followers of the radical QAnon movement believe this year the green lights were a signal only they have deciphered showing that their so-called "plan" is still going ahead.
Telegram channel QNews TV, which has more than 53,000 subscribers, posted a picture of the White House in green with the caption "we are winning big."
The Telegram channel [QDrops][Crumbs] posted pictures of the White House with green lights with the caption: "Look what I just found. St Patrick's Day 'coincidence'? Hmmm?"

I’m sorry, this is just pathetic. 🤣

Whether or not they’re Irish, these people need to “get lucky” with someone and calm down.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
The HBO docu is pretty good. Ron Watkins is hilariously scary. This guy is some crazy wierdo who acts, looks and sound like Adam Driver in Girls. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Watkins

That's an absolutely perfect description, I knew of him pretty well as someone who followed imageboards, 4/8/Kun. He was clearly Q v2.0, after 8chan rebooted, and there was a style/tonal change to Q. I don't believe he was the original, but you really have to watch to see the insane events from 4chan to 8chan, all the crypto clues, the tie in with Anon and Gamergate, was the original Q really ITK, or just spinning up convoluted messages as a "game" that got molded into reality by group think, and wound up creating an actual [dangerous] movement.

This doc is worth the time, 6 EPs, HBOMAX.

Top Bottom
1 2