HDTV has not been kind to Trump

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This is from the news tonight, unedited. Looks like the offspring of Ronald McDonald and an oompa loompa.

troompa.jpg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
its hard to believe the president looks like such crap. but thats what happens when you surround yourself with yes men.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I'll never understand what's wrong with just being yourself, it's far more respectable IMO.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
LOL. It may be unedited, but it does look like the TV’s color saturation was turned up high. Even so, you could do that to anybody else and you wouldn’t get this circus clown look.

U

User.45

This is from the news tonight, unedited. Looks like the offspring of Ronald McDonald and an oompa loompa.

View attachment 569
He definitely looks like the sun touched him quite unevenly. But what's more interesting to see is his right eyelid droops a little and his right pupil is slightly smaller and dilates much less than the left. Doesn't matter much, but I haven't noticed this before.

U

User.45

That’s the side he had the stroke on. 😏
It's a sign of sympathetic deafferentation of the right eye, his face seems to sweat symmetrically so it's postganglionic, meaning it is not a sign of stroke. It is unlikely to have a relevance. Just an observation

Edit: it's relevance is that we'll have to watch his left pupil to gauge him for an emotional response. Like in Blade Runner:D

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
It's a sign of sympathetic deafferentation of the right eye, his face seems to sweat symmetrically so it's postganglionic, meaning it is not a sign of stroke. It is unlikely to have a relevance. Just an observation

Edit: it's relevance is that we'll have to watch his left pupil to gauge him for an emotional response. Like in Blade Runner:D

This is a hilarious thread.

It is unseemly how much I am enjoying it.

U

User.45

What's even more amusing is that the location of the nerve issue can be accurately identified using two eyedrops, one with amphetamine and one with cocaine in it.

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
I was going to suggest either the contrast or saturation is turned up but Thomas Veil beat me to it. Still looks like shit with out the TV’s help.

Top Bottom
1 2