High turnout is terrible for Trump

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
If they can get rid of Trump and McConnell they will still stand a chance of taking back the GOP. Otherwise, they may as well hold a funeral and create the third party this country needs.
It seems like winner take all is not a good system for representing the majority of citizens. I’m not an expert on this but some kind of proportional representation seems like it would be better.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It seems like winner take all is not a good system for representing the majority of citizens. I’m not an expert on this but some kind of proportional representation seems like it would be better.
All the more reason to get a 3rd party that isn’t a laughing stock, like the Libertarians and Green Party.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Here’s the plan. Tuesday night, we’re all ordering pizza and planning on staying up for an exciting night that leaves us celebrating.
That sounds great, but we may still be ordering out for more pizza and beer on Wednesday and Thursday.

Just in case this thing goes into quadruple overtime, I’m thinking it would be nice if we ordered a case of Red Bull and sent it to Steve Kornacki, compliments of the gang at TalkedAbout.

F2BC921A-4FDD-4D02-AFA0-81F0C9D68C76.jpeg

Last edited:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just in case this thing goes into quadruple overtime, I’m thinking it would be nice if we ordered a case of Red Bull and sent it to Steve Kornacki, compliments of the gang at TalkedAbout.
Steve Kornacki is brilliant. I’m watching him now. He’s been quarantine eating. I don’t think he needs the Red Bull though, being at the “big board” seems to energize him.

Top Bottom
1 2