House GOP Candidate Carl Paladino Said Merrick Garland 'Probably Should Be Executed'

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
the guy is talking about lost souls?

Republican House candidate Carl Paladino suggested on a radio show that Attorney General Merrick Garland “probably should be executed” following the FBI search of President Donald Trump’s Florida estate last week, according to The Buffalo News.
Garland “should not only be impeached, he probably should be executed,” Paladino said in an interview with a Breitbart radio host last week, according to the outlet.
“The guy is just lost. He’s a lost soul. He’s trying to get an image, and his methodology is just terrible,” he added. “To raid the home of a former president is just ... people are scratching their heads and they’re saying, ‘What is wrong with this guy?’”
Paladino is running for the GOP nomination to replace the retiring Rep. Chris Jacobs (R-N.Y.) in western New York state. He is a businessman who previously ran for governor in New York in 2010. Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), chair of the House Republican Conference and third-ranking member in GOP House leadership, has endorsed his campaign.

A Stefanik spokesperson did not immediately return a request for comment.
When asked later in the interview to explain his comment suggesting the execution of the U.S. attorney general, Paladino claimed he was “just being facetious.”

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Not an isolated incident. These people aren’t insinuating violence, they’re outright calling for it. Truly nuts. This is dire, at this point. Surely there’s a lot of conservatives in the DoJ, the FBI, state and local police forces… I don’t think these MAGA cultists will be discerning between liberal and conservative law enforcement...

We can stop wondering if or when Americans can be beholden to an authoritarian figure; it’s happened, that time is here. It hasn’t gone completely off the rails yet, but we’ve crossed about a hundred thresholds to that point already, and I don’t know how many more are left. You go back twenty five years and show me what’s happening in America, and tell me this guy is the catalyst of it all, and I’d have thought YOU were the insane one.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
How can the GOP support this? I would ask any true centrist or even Regan Republican, how the hell can you support the MAGA nonsense? It is scary how much the craziness has taken hold.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
How can the GOP support this? I would ask any true centrist or even Regan Republican, how the hell can you support the MAGA nonsense? It is scary how much the craziness has taken hold.

Actually the New York State's RNC chair, Nick Langworthy, was so incensed at the idea that Carl Paladino could possibly end up with a seat in Congress that he stepped into the primary as a candidate himself... and he won!

Paladino racked up a win in his own county all right but all the more rural counties went for Langworthy. So not every one reggied to vote in a GOP primary in the western boondocks of New York State is a fan of Trump. Good to know.

Top Bottom
1 2