How China is screwed

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Interesting read.

Does this echo the smoke and mirrors of the Soviet Union? Including how the US military needs to fabricate a near equal or greater enemy to justify its bloat?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Interesting read and hard to argue with the facts presented. One thing I would point out though that wasn't covered is that China is well aware of its issues with food, hence why they started to buy or lease land in Africa and South America to ensure a stable supply of food a long time ago.

This was already happening over a decade ago

And in Europe too

But those supply chains can also be blocked off.

As far as the US, COVID made us realize how overly dependent we are on China but those concerns lasted about 10 seconds before high profit capitalism reminded those in power we should only be looking at short term gains.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
How would they blocked off, short of a complete civilisation collapse or war? China has invested heavily in not just the land, but also in the transport infrastructure to get those goods back to China as efficiently as possible.

I am talking in case of war which seems to be the prevailing fear mongering towards China. Like I said, our economic concerns lasted about 10 seconds.

Top Bottom
1 2