How Conservatism Corrupted Itself

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Conservatism has always been self centered, focused on keeping what I’ve got, it has always been racist and xenophobic, but at one time it actually appeared to have some level of a social conscious, it’s ideas were based on responsibility, patriotism, mutual good, democracy and the Comstitution. If I understand it correctly, Conservatives came up with the idea of single payer health care as a means of saving money.

Since the 1980‘s moving into the 1990’s and the likes of Slimey Newt Gingrich, this is where conservatism specifically the Republican Party became corrupted by self serving ideals, ideas morphed into lies becoming a methodology to fool people, and cling to power.

This is also where Conservatism became destructive, anti-democratic, anti-Constitutional , with the desire to turn the US into a Christian Theocracy, although if you examine it closely, Christianity as Jesus taught it is absent. You can even ask if these people are even Christians? This is Christianity used to exert control over citizens especially the Dummy Sheep on the Right addicted to the type of Koolaid via the link, the same as Critical Race Theory, and attacks on Transgender Therapy, manufacturing their BS to fool the Dummies, and their adamant refusal to acknowledge past and present wrongs. Are we of a modern age or as in Tenant, time is now flowing backwards?

It’s just easier to play victim. How could you ever be critical of Whites based on all of their good deeds? :unsure: Anyway, via blatant lies, they will pretend to honor the Constitution while they blatantly violate it, remove democratic rights, remove voter rights, and skew the system via gerrymandering so a minority claiming to be conservative can maintain control.

Am I overly critical of Christianity? My position is that if you are a good Christian, how can you possibly tolerate people calling themselves Christians actively working to undermine the Constitution? My guess is that the idea of seperation of Church and State is something to be gotten rid of In these circles. I imagine in most Christian Churches the same conversations are taking place about how important their Christian views should be imbedded in both State and the Federal government, with God’s approval, and that Donald Trump had their best interests at heart. :oops: It’s a tragedy they can’t see that the people driving the Government (on the “Right”) and the Republican Party are not Christians, they’re the equivalent of their Devil, leading them down the primrose path while wearing fake halos.

This Replacement Theory is just another Right Wing Delusion sold by crafty con-men like Carlson to keep the sheep headed in the right direction, insurrection and civil war.

Last edited:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Conservatism has always been self centered, focused on keeping what I’ve got, it has always been racist and xenophobic, but at one time it actually appeared to have some level of a social conscious, it’s ideas were based on responsibility, patriotism, mutual good, democracy and the Comstitution. If I understand it correctly, Conservatives came up with the idea of single payer health care as a means of saving money.

Since the 1980‘s moving into the 1990’s and the likes of Slimey Newt Gingrich, this is where conservatism specifically the Republican Party became corrupted by self serving ideals, ideas morphed into lies becoming a methodology to fool people, and cling to power.

This is also where Conservatism became destructive, anti-democratic, anti-Comstitution, with the desire to turn the US into a Christian Theocracy, although if you examine it closely, Christianity as Jesus taught it is absent. You can even ask if these people are even Christians? This is Christianity used to exert control over citizens especially the Dummy Sheep on the Right addicted to the type of Koolaid via the link, the same as Critical Race Theory, manufacturing their BS to fool the Dummies, and their adamant refusal to acknowledge past and present wrongs.

It’s just easier to play victim. How could you ever be critical of Whites based on all of their good deeds? :unsure: Anyway, via blatant lies, they will pretend to honor the Constitution while they blatantly violate it, remove democratic rights, remove voter rights, and skew the system via gerrymandering so a minority claiming to be conservative can maintain control.

Am I overly critical of Christianity? My position is that if you are a good Christian, how can you possibly tolerate people calling themselves Christians actively working to undermine the Constitution? My guess is that the idea of seperation of Church and State is something to be gotten rid of In these circles. I imagine in most Christian Churches the same conversations are taking place about how important their Christian views should be imbedded in both State and the Federal government, with God’s approval, and that Donald Trump had their best interests at heart. :oops: It’s a tragedy they can’t see that the people driving the Government (on the “Right”) and the Republican Party are not Christians, they’re the equivalent of their Devil, leading them down the primrose path while wearing fake halos.

This Replacement Theory is just another Right Wing Delusion sold by crafty con-men like Carlson to keep the sheep headed in the right direction, insurrection and civil war.

They have let the extremists take over the party. And it has led to radical ideas being widely accepted by a majority of the party members.

Republican beliefs:
71% - Biden’s victory was illegitimate.
11% - Jan 6 was an insurrection

Read the poll results for more. A majority of Republicans hold extremist beliefs.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
They have let the extremists take over the party. And it has led to radical ideas being widely accepted by a majority of the party members.

Republican beliefs:
71% - Biden’s victory was illegitimate.
11% - Jan 6 was an insurrection

Read the poll results for more. A majority of Republicans hold extremist beliefs.
They can’t handle truth when it interferes with their political preferences, sweet little lies fed to them by their masters are preferred.. :oops:

Last edited:
Top Bottom