Votes: 0 0.0%

• slinks out on the day with no acknowledgement

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • forcibly removed?

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • takes 1 month to clean the orange stain off of everything and replace the gaudy decorations

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
sorry to disappoint but I meant the video itself.. lol

I was quoting another post though. That cat is far too awesome. I come across friendly strays and feral cats around here sometimes. Many of them are fairly social if you're calm and don't try to pet them. Unfortunately I always encounter them too far from where I live. Otherwise I would slowly befriend one using tuna and cat toys.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Interesting post this morning from Judd Legum explaining that one of the reasons Trump is not conceding is that once he does, he will have to cease fund-raising. Doesn’t it figure that it all comes down to $$ with Trump?
They should make him pay it all back personally after it was obvious he lost. Horrid man. I'll be glad when he goes back to where he came from! Clearly extra terrestrial based on that skin colour and hair job!

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think the cheapest way to get rid of him and maybe early is give him a bribe to leave he will do about anything for money.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
He is a piece of garbage. He won’t concede. He isn’t legally required to, so who gives a crap. Just kick his fat butt out of the White House on Jan 20. The psycho in charge of the GSA needs to realize that Drumpf already lost and needs to sign the papers that start the transition process.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I think the cheapest way to get rid of him and maybe early is give him a bribe to leave he will do about anything for money.

Isn't that sorta what Trump's UAE arms deal might turn out to be all about?

I mean it's like $10 bil or something. Don't they have golf clubs in the UAE?

Trump's always been about floating other people's money to make a deal from which he benefits...

The psycho in charge of the GSA needs to realize that Drumpf already lost and needs to sign the papers that start the transition process.

Best piece I've read yet about the ins, outs and monies involved in a presidential transition.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
How many days until a concession? Well if there will be one, some WH comment would suggest by the weekend the effort to block or flip the Biden-Harris win will stumble to an end. Sounds like by Monday that GSA sig better be on the paperwork to formalize launch of the transition? One hopes GOP senior leadership by then will signal it's time for that to happen if Trump is still tweeting defiance.

Well reported piece in the WaPo covers a lot of the "why" and "how" the Trump balk is running into stone walls all over the country. Mostly it's that fraud investigations need evidence that an out-coming changing number of votes may be involved, which has certainly not been the case as the states go through their usual ballot vs registation reconcilation processes. Info on which states, how many votes, quotes from election supervisors and secretaries of state on the rules about elector slates, etc. are also in the piece. This might not be paywalled... it didn't ask me to log in.

As states press forward with vote counts, Trump advisers privately express pessimism about heading off Biden’s win

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
also it looks like trump is acting like he won and it looks more like a drawing kicking and screaming scene may happen.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It’s going to be much harder for him to carry on this silly charade after the Electoral College officially meets. Pity it’s still a few weeks off.

U

User.45

also it looks like trump is acting like he won and it looks more like a drawing kicking and screaming scene may happen.
Did I mishear it or did Pompeo really say they are "ready for the second Trump administration"???

One thing is to claim it is not a done deal yet. Whatever, we can wait for AZ's and GA's counts to finish and then if those go to Biden then it's over.
But claiming that Trump won is.....:D

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It’s going to be much harder for him to carry on this silly charade after the Electoral College officially meets. Pity it’s still a few weeks off.
this trump we see he is living in some delusional world. they say 20% of covid positive people get mental illness and I think we are seeing it with trump. though its hard to see with trump.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Did I mishear it or did Pompeo really say they are "ready for the second Trump administration"???

One thing is to claim it is not a done deal yet. Whatever, we can wait for AZ's and GA's counts to finish and then if those go to Biden then it's over.
But claiming that Trump won is.....:D
thats what he said and others too.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
I feel like a bad person saying this, but I kind of hope he dies. I know it sounds horrible. Then again, his behavior and refusal to accept an outcome of a democratic process threatens the very future of our republic. Hundreds of thousands died to preserve it and protect it from people like him. It also risks lives. We are not that far away from descending into a violent conflict. How many will die to pacify this little man's selfish ego? I'd rather see him dead.

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
I feel like a bad person saying this, but I kind of hope he dies. I know it sounds horrible. Then again, his behavior and refusal to accept an outcome of a democratic process threatens the very future of our republic. Hundreds of thousands died to preserve it and protect it from people like him. It also risks lives. We are not that far away from descending into a violent conflict. How many will die to pacify this little man's selfish ego? I'd rather see him dead.
Much as I agree with your sentiment, I think the last thing we need is a martyr. And that is how it'll be painted.

Imagine the mileage his successors will squeeze out of it?

Few people are willing to speak ill of the dead.

Top Bottom
1 2