Hunter Biden podcast interview

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Last week Hunter Biden did an interview on the WTF podcast. An another, but unexpected, example of a breath of fresh air post Trump, within a minute of the interview Marc fired off "You were a pretty legendary crackhead" to which Hunter pretty much agreed with some selfaware embarrassment. :ROFLMAO: I can't imagine such an accusation would go off as well with a Trump kid interview, especially when heard from a Trump supporter.

I found Hunter honest and sympathetic. Marc generally does interviews about people's childhood to present life stories, but this one leaned heavy on Hunter's drug addiction and alcoholism. He gave good answers about the recent controversial stories about him, largely from the right attempting to weigh down his dad's presidential run. In a weird way he found it disappointing that the news media wanted to focus on these largely fabricated nothing burger scandals when there were actual problematic events in his life he wouldn't be able to defend.

The more I learn about Joe and his political and family history the more I feel bad that he's being seen, and possibly always will be seen, as a President only there to fumigate the Trump stank. In a lot of ways Biden has earned the Presidency with his lifetime of service, but I'm also not convinced he would have even run if the Democrats weren't just looking for somebody moderate enough to just beat Trump. During more sane times they probably would have preferred somebody with more "magic".

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Hunter also did an interview on NPR and it was pretty honest as well… or so it seemed to me. But I still don’t think the guy is exactly a role model….

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
WTF is generally pretty great, and Maron definitely has some perspective on addictive behavior. It's a good one, worth the TTL.

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hunter also did an interview on NPR and it was pretty honest as well… or so it seemed to me. But I still don’t think the guy is exactly a role model….

He probably doesn't think he's a role model either, but I got the impression he really didn't abuse his father's positions to further his own career and at times didn't realize how it could actually be a burden when things go sideways. By comparison Trump's sons should be working at an Amazon distribution center, and not even in a management position.

Top Bottom
1 2