I like random stuff...

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is for the music producers and noodles on the forum but I think everybody in this thread can appreciate it. Fuck yeah I bought it, instabuy.

If you just want to skip the quality and inspiring breakdown, here's a track demo.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
This is for the music producers and noodles on the forum but I think everybody in this thread can appreciate it. Fuck yeah I bought it, instabuy.

If you just want to skip the quality and inspiring breakdown, here's a track demo.

They really took it to the next level compared to me and my brother sampling fart noises into the mini Casio keyboard and playing music with it.....

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
They really took it to the next level compared to me and my brother sampling fart noises into the mini Casio keyboard and playing music with it.....
Yes, I’d say it qualifies as painstakingly detailed to the highest quality of pure realism. You really feel like you are in the room they were recorded in.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
From the Your Mom’s House podcast. They like to analyze videos posted by losers and/or idiots giving out life advice or talking like they have game. They label these cool guys. One of their listeners who is a lawyer decided to make this official looking Cool Guy application.

759B389D-79D2-46B9-B892-806BC10BDE27.png

Top Bottom
1 2