I like random stuff...

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Have you noticed that—on local TV stations at least—just about every female reporter or meteorologist is wearing nothing but sleeveless dresses...in the middle of winter?
Menswear is predominately prudish all around. This is because in all animal species, the males are naturally more florid and ostentatious, strutting their stuff to draw the females for mating. Hence, in civilized cultures, the men are expected to minimize their slpendour when not actively courting mates.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Legendary LA Dodgers manager Tommy Lasorda died of a heart attack at age 93. LA Times assembled his best quotes! RIP Tommy

“Say ‘Dodgers’ and people know you’re talking about baseball. Say ‘Braves’ and they ask, ‘What reservation?’ Say ‘Reds’ and they think of communism. Say ‘Padres’ and they look around for a priest.”

“I walk into the clubhouse and it’s like walking into the Mayo Clinic. We have four doctors, three therapists and five trainers. Back when I broke in, we had one trainer who carried a bottle of rubbing alcohol and by the seventh inning he had drunk it all.”

“The best possible thing in baseball is winning the World Series. The second best thing is losing the World Series.”

“No matter how good you are, you’re going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are, you’re going to win one-third of your games. It’s the other third that makes the difference.”

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
ErUJ_TCXUA0sTL4

🥰

Top Bottom
1 2