I like random stuff...

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

Ok, it was not actually an event inside Gwyneth Paltrow, it was a Goop brand product marketed as "This Candle Smells like My Vagina". The woman won the candle in a quiz contest, and when she lit it, "a 50cm-high flame leapt from the candle out of the glass jar. ... The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere. I’ve never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room (they managed to get the explosion under control) It could have burned the place down ... It was scary at the time, but funny looking back that Gwyneth’s 'vagina' candle exploded in my living room.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
GettyImages-1229905391.jpg

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Normally I would post the Twitter video that has this, but it's disappeared, so I found an article about this...

A heartwarming video has captured the moment residents in a block of flats surprise their cleaner with an incredible gift to thank her for her loyalty.

The clip explains that cleaner Rosa has worked in the same building in New York for 20 years, but was recently put out of work due to the pandemic and had been living at her sister's home with her family.

Despite the situation, Rosa still turned up to work every single day "with a giant smile on her face" and the residents of the building described her as "family".

The video says: "Everyone loves her. So, we decided to give back to the woman who gives so much to everyone. She has no idea. She's about to get the penthouse."

Rosa is taken up to the top floor apartment, which has just been remodelled, under the pretence that she is there to clean it ahead of the arrival of new tenants.

She's given a tour of the four bedroom, three bathroom property, and she swoons over the fantastic home, commentating: "I hope they like to cook because this is the perfect kitchen".

They head out to the roof terrace where they take in the views of New York City's skyline before heading back inside, where she's told: "I know a lot of people in this building are a big fan of you and they love you very much.

"I know it's been a tough year for you and your family and there's probably been a lot of financial hardships. I think you made a real impact on the people here in the building and they just want to give something back to you."

Rosa is then told that the residents have clubbed together to rent her the penthouse for two years and "everything has been taken care of" so her family can move out of her sister's home and give her time to get back on her feet.

She's left in disbelief and immediately bursts into tears saying "this isn't real" as she presented with the keys and the contract to the home.

💕 💕💕

I know the last year or so has been ass, but the recognition of the goodness of others that brings out goodness in others has made it less ass.

Update:
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1353112610288394240/

Last edited:

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2