up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Well, uh,

CD508428-DB8D-4383-B945-FBD2225A500C.jpeg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
The Q of E, a woman of style and grace, sinks her saber into this afternoon's cake

queen-elizabeth-raises-smiles-as-she-attempts-to-cut-cake-with-l.hashed.82bebebd.desktop.story.share.jpg

(the cake appears to read "the big lunch")

This is what happens when a woman no longer has a man about the house ;) We just hope they thoroughly cleaned the blood off the blade.

Great photo... heh, of the three women there, Camilla has had the best of it really... she won't have a zillion years of ribbon-cuttings ahead of her, she's had plenty fun meanwhile, she loves being married to Charles and doesn't give a rat's behind about what anyone thinks of what has gone before, and the Queen looks back on endless duties performed without complaint, and can only be faulted for bad parenting if anything, I suppose, considering the antics of some of her mostly dreadful children.

But as for Kate.... "poor dear". The monarchy seems viewed less and less favorably regarding its purposes, and William seems to be turning out to be one of those guys who comes off practically fossilized before even reaching middle age... and looking forward only to a plausbily long wait for the crown, the same as Charles has done. I mean Charles has waited so long that it doesn't seem likely he'd abdicate before taking his turn, and the longevity of Elizabeth and Philip must give ol' William pause...

The combination of modern medicine, emphasis on good nutrition and exercise (plus the princes and princesses of the British Isles and Europe apparently haven given up trying to knock each other off for the English crown) all boil down to the fact that any heir apparent to the throne now and in future likely has a long, long wait ahead, all for a stifling and constitutionally limited ruling opportunity.

So what do we think is going through Kate's mind as she smiles while her grandmother-in-law cuts that cake?

Is this all there is? What was I thinking?
or​
Isn't this heavenly fun! I could do this forever!

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Some people “compensate” for certain issues with a big truck or sports car. But billionaires can truly OVERcompensate....

Top Bottom
1 2