I like random stuff...

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
On a quest to find himself,

Beyhan Mutlu had been drinking with friends on Tuesday when he wandered into a forest in Bursa province. When he failed to return, his wife and friends alerted local authorities and a search party was sent out.

Mr Mutlu then stumbled across the search party and decided to join them ... But when members of the search party began calling out his name …

Last edited:

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
242842391_3170531606563438_7250968223150149644_n.jpg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I couldn't get a video but I saw a car with a thing slowly turning on the back. it was raining and I was riding and I was like what the hell. then I figured out its like a wind up key. that one was more like those flat ones on alarm clocks. but this is what I am talking about.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I couldn't get a video but I saw a car with a thing slowly turning on the back. it was raining and I was riding and I was like what the hell. then I figured out its like a wind up key. that one was more like those flat ones on alarm clocks. but this is what I am talking about.

Saw a pic of a Smart car painted in the Little Tykes colors. Even had the label on it.

Really don't want to know what happens when one of those things gets hit by anything bigger than another Smart car.

Top Bottom
1 2