I like random stuff...

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Solution:

2012_11_08_11_22_32pdf000.jpg

(Warning: these bikes tend to run $1500+ but your face will develop smile-creases)
Used to have a long week bent it was good and bad. a real pain when you were not riding it and not practical for short rides. then I got too sick to ride and it was a pain I could not ride part of my commute then take it on the bus like a regular bike. the I found e bikes and that helped me to get back to riding now I ride a minimum 20 miles a day though I usually do 170 to 250 miles a week. we got a e tandem now too so my wife can come along. hell the bent was less 3700 or so for each e bike.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Used to have a long week bent it was good and bad.
The SWB bents are much more practical. The high-racer format looks scary, being so far off the ground, but the first time I tried one, I found it amazingly stable and easy to control. And, of course, they make those electric hubs that you could add on. The only issue is that you basically have to use the cleated pedals, because the first time your leg goes into the wheel is the last time.

But as they say, life is too short to run into stuff headfirst.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I didn't read it. Is their recommendation for that kind of zombie the same as usual--shooting them in the head?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

Wonder why zombies, zombie apocalypse, and zombie preparedness continue to live or walk dead on a CDC web site? As it turns out what first began as a tongue-in-cheek campaign to engage new audiences with preparedness messages has proven to be a very effective platform. We continue to reach and engage a wide variety of audiences on all hazards preparedness via “zombie preparedness”.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2