I like random stuff...

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I wish I could wake up in the morning and have my hair not look like a chicken that’s received an electric shock.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
DxxmrieX0AEB9nL.jpg

I'm always amused by comparison pictures.

If you're not familiar with these two, one is a dastardly villain. The other is The Penguin.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
64161967759__A380574F-2C82-4564-BCEB-3F317CCC1150.jpeg

this was a accident it was on the floor in our bedroom and my squeeze bottle of antacids fell over and dribbled.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
An 87-year-old woman in a nursing home got a bit of dinner lodged in her throat and was choking when another resident spun her around, put his arms around her and violently compressed her chest. On the third try, the offending morsel sailed out of her throat.

The man, who had never before employed this technique himself, was the 96-year-old Dr Henry Heimlich.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
An 87-year-old woman in a nursing home got a bit of dinner lodged in her throat and was choking when another resident spun her around, put his arms around her and violently compressed her chest. On the third try, the offending morsel sailed out of her throat.

The man, who had never before employed this technique himself, was the 96-year-old Dr Henry Heimlich.
His memory probably wasn’t what it used to be, or he lied about an incident 16 years earlier.

In either case - good work old man, and rest in peace.

Top Bottom
1 2