I love our godless, communist platform!

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I'm sorry, there is no way this is not funny as heck.

Mike Lindell, the Trump guy with the memory foam brain who has been banned everywhere else, tries to launch his own social media platform, fails colossally and calls it an "epic success". šŸ˜„

So Lindell's website is called Frank, and if you'd like to steal a quick look at it, click here. Don't worry--three days after its announced big launch, it's nothing but a primitive looking landing page with a crazy video clip or two embedded.

Lindell's been claiming he's the victim of everything from a massive cyber attack to "billions" of people trying to sign up.

If Lindell can't get this site up (frankspeech.com), I recommend he try one or two other domain names.

I notice that crank.com is available. And boy, wouldn't that be more fitting!

I'm sorry to say that crankspeech.com is already taken, and it's a much cooler site than Lindell's. šŸ˜Ž

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
This keeps getting better. Drupal experts say the content management software wasnā€™t meant for what Lindell is trying to do, and even then he made very elementary mistakes.

"Despite how much I love it, Drupal simply isn't the right tool for the number of users with the features that he wants to provide. It would take a massive effort of 12 to 18 months to build out the needed hosting setup and application architecture, and this would come with an enormous degree of risk. The idea that he could do this in just a couple of months is patently absurd, and I think the results speak for themselves."

Given Lindellā€™s penchant for reality avoidance, Iā€™d say this sounds just about right.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
This keeps getting better. Drupal experts say the content management software wasnā€™t meant for what Lindell is trying to do, and even then he made very elementary mistakes.

Given Lindellā€™s penchant for reality avoidance, Iā€™d say this sounds just about right.
WTF? He was using Drupal for this site? What?...I can't...even... That's like trying to saw wood with a hammer. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
Itā€™s just not Lindellā€™s week, I guess.

Lindellā€™s film ā€œAbsolute Proofā€ won Worst Picture, and Lindell himself nabbed Worst Actor.

(Giuliani won Worst Supporting Actor. šŸ˜„)
When you get a Razzie award to the worst actor in a role as... yourself :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom
1 2