ICE Vehicles: General topics

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me on an ICE platform and on an M3 it looks wicked. I mean, holy hell, this works for me (this is actually the color combo I'd get, Dravit Gray + Fiona red):

View attachment 18798

View attachment 18799

View attachment 18800

But as stellar as that is, I think I'm done with ICE.

Even a weekend car, how much money do I want tied up in a car that sits even more than mine already do :)

I think I'm going to keep the Tesla till it's due back and wait and see what the new BMW EV platform looks like for their upcoming BEV flavor of the M3 (WOTS is 750+ HP and 4 motors o_O)

I think it looks substantially better witn the europlates. No license plates is not nearly as good. The North American plates look awful.

I won’t say the looks have grown on me, but I suppose it’s not as shocking as it was before when it came out.

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me on an ICE platform and on an M3 it looks wicked. I mean, holy hell, this works for me (this is actually the color combo I'd get, Dravit Gray + Fiona red):

View attachment 18798

View attachment 18799

View attachment 18800

But as stellar as that is, I think I'm done with ICE.

Even a weekend car, how much money do I want tied up in a car that sits even more than mine already do :)

I think I'm going to keep the Tesla till it's due back and wait and see what the new BMW EV platform looks like for their upcoming BEV flavor of the M3 (WOTS is 750+ HP and 4 motors o_O)

Is that the Estoril orange interior or whatever it’s called? Seen it on reviews and it beautiful. I could see myself burning through £40 of fuel a day on my 14 mile commute in that bad boy [emoji1305]

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Is that the Estoril orange interior or whatever it’s called? Seen it on reviews and it beautiful. I could see myself burning through £40 of fuel a day on my 14 mile commute in that bad boy [emoji1305]

That's Fiona Red, the orange interior color is Kyalami Orange (hahaha, these names ...)

1667507340438.png

Depending on lighting and whatnot the orange can photographic a little red (and vice versa).

But at any rate, yeah, it's pretty stunning. Though a guy on the G80 forum has one, Kyalami interior and an Isle of Man exterior which is ... green o_O

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
That's Fiona Red, the orange interior color is Kyalami Orange (hahaha, these names ...)

View attachment 18851

Depending on lighting and whatnot the orange can photographic a little red (and vice versa).

But at any rate, yeah, it's pretty stunning. Though a guy on the G80 forum has one, Kyalami interior and an Isle of Man exterior which is ... green o_O

Ah Kyalami, I knew it was an old F1 circuit but for some reason went with Estoril [emoji2359].

I follow Joe Achilles on YouTube and he has one of these with the orange interior. Stunning car indeed.

quagmire

Site Champ
Reaction score
So Corvette E Ray. Z06 wide body, Stingray LT2 V8+ 160 hp electric motor= 655 hp. Straight line performance just slightly better than Z06. $102K MSRP.

Great vehicle, shocked by price being six figures and close to Z06.

Top Bottom
1 2