Ilhan Omar to introduce articles of impeachment

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Why some of us LOVE the Daily News, over the post.
EuMPzEOWYAMXbvK

They Daily News has made some great front pages

Eraserhead

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
That's my issue with the GOP's philosophy in general. Making it your mission to prove government doesn't work is along the same line of denying climate change.
1. It's a universal method for criticizing your political opponents in power
2. It's a universal method for denying culpability when shit happens when you're in power
3. The actual fall out will be dealt with by those who don't share these values, so no worries about having to work extra hard.

Ultimately, this is my interpretation of superior economic numbers under Dem administrations. On the flip side, I could make the argument that the GOP's advocating for small government and conscious spending works well in opposition as a check and balance. But the minimum requirement of such is to pass a certain sanity threshold, which seems to be a systemic GOP issue.

yeah but writing a campaign ad with 50 words not 500 and zero policy is something many people on the left can’t handle. Plus campaigning and only talking about competence and value for money.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I find it hilarious. It means they do like to keep people accountable...just not the ones we want reprimanded..:D
The Head Turd is still floating in the bowl shouting orders, and the Congressional Republicans are intent on ressurecting a 💩nation... or are they?

We know there is an element of slobbering idiots still kowtowing to the toilet bowl as their party withers. They will never ever be able to call themselves the fiscally responsible or the law and order party, without being called on it. If we are lucky, this will be a collective move to the left in the USA.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Another shrewd strategic move by McConnell suggesting the justice department go after Trump. Despite Biden saying he won’t be involved in the just department's decisions, especially about Trump, it will still be seen as controlled and orchestrated by Biden and the Democrats. The Biden administration just wants to put Trump behind him. If the justice department doesn’t go after Trump then it will be seen as Democrats not really being all that upset about what happened. If it does go after Trump then it will be advertised to the right that it’s just a vendetta publicity stunt.

Eraserhead

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
Another shrewd strategic move by McConnell suggesting the justice department go after Trump. Despite Biden saying he won’t be involved in the just department's decisions, especially about Trump, it will still be seen as controlled and orchestrated by Biden and the Democrats. The Biden administration just wants to put Trump behind him. If the justice department doesn’t go after Trump then it will be seen as Democrats not really being all that upset about what happened. If it does go after Trump then it will be advertised to the right that it’s just a vendetta publicity stunt.
Seems like a reach when McConnell is on the record suggesting it.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Why some of us LOVE the Daily News, over the post.
EuMPzEOWYAMXbvK

They Daily News has made some great front pages
One thing has been proven, that Impeachment as the only means of disciplining an out of self control President is an illusion, a fantasy. As far as Congress is concerned Presidents are above the law. 🤬

However, Donny and his favorite Gutless Offensive Pathetic Party of Clowns are soaked in corruption. This kind of publicity has to have an adverse effect. Some of us on the right appear to be pouring those cups of Koolaid back over their heads.

9BA791FE-38C0-4299-B93A-970792B7D585.jpeg

The Trump Band Wagon has shrunk since 2017

915295CA-490D-4880-8E26-5FEC1A108166.jpeg
...Still animated

DBDB8ECC-FB4E-4F52-8D2A-DB6DE6646738.jpeg

Prophetic and Epic...

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Seems like a reach when McConnell is on the record suggesting it.

I don’t think it’s a reach. McConnell hates Trump and what he did to the party, yet he voted to acquit, thus washing his hands of personal responsibility in the eyes of Trump voters.

Eraserhead

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s a reach. McConnell hates Trump and what he did to the party, yet he voted to acquit, thus washing his hands of personal responsibility in the eyes of Trump voters.
I think honestly the republicans will blame “the government” to their primary voters (quite possibly offline) which is nearly as good and harder for the Democratic Party to say “you supported this”

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Here is rooting for the SDNY...

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think honestly the republicans will blame “the government” to their primary voters (quite possibly offline) which is nearly as good and harder for the Democratic Party to say “you supported this”

The Republicans are in a real pickle. Basically, they are asking "Do you want Trump or do you want a return to the party that made Trump look like a better option?"

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I have no words for this.

"It is now most embarrassing to us that we are related to you," they continued in the letter, which was dated January 8, after Kinzinger called for the 25th Amendment to be used to remove Trump from office. "You have embarrassed the Kinzinger family name!"
Kiniznger told the Times that the family members who signed the letter are experiencing "brainwashing" from conservative churches that have misled them.
"I hold nothing against them,'' he told the paper, "but I have zero desire or feel the need to reach out and repair that. That is 100% on them to reach out and repair, and quite honestly, I don't care if they do or not."
"My dad's cousins sent me a petition -- a certified letter -- saying they disowned me because I'm in 'the devil's army' now," he told Business Insider last month. "It's been crazy, when you have friends -- that you thought were good friends that would love you no matter what -- that don't."

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
If you need an example of TDS, this is it. Ironically it was the Kool Aid drinkers who coined the term (I think) to project their illness on to those who have a problem with The Head Shit. Even though he has been tossed out, he still retains that title. 🤔

I’m pretty sure God would take issue with their Trump worship, character flaws aside, he’s not God.

I’m vaguely remembering a comedian bit where God is telling his worshippers to stop doing this shit in his name. He never told them to do it (whatever it is).

Top Bottom
1 2