Ilhan Omar to introduce articles of impeachment

Registered users do not see ads, it's free and easy. Register Here

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Fox News doing some administrative work for death threat activists.

I'm sure Hannity's show tonight will be dedicated to giving their home addresses and where their kids go to school. Last Wednesday is ancient history. Nothing to worry about.
Yep, nobody deserves that no matter how they voted or what party they belong to. It's something we should all agree on.

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Reaction score
197 Republicans feared their own constituents more than breaking an oath to uphold our rule of law.

They are weak and pathetic. Nancy Pelosi gets more threats per day than they got in their whole life. Their tough guy act is just that, an act. I saw a Republican who voted to impeach Trump on TV today. Guess what? He put his life on the line in the military, so the threats from trailer park terrorists didn’t faze him a bit.

Chew Toy McCoy

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It's being reported that Trump is having problems finding lawyers to defend him for the impeachment trial. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The poetic justice train still rolling strong. I almost want to thank the insurrectionists for this massive gift that wouldn't be possible without their efforts.

theSeb

Site Champ
Reaction score
🤷🏼‍♀️🤷‍♂️

top is the original story that has now changed. I normally walk around with heavy duty zip ties and guns to protect myself from squirrels. Maybe I don’t understand what direct evidence is

1610740411375.png

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Now some of the people who stormed the capitol are unintentionally throwing Trump under the bus. I say unintentionally because they seem to be low level people who just meandered around inside the building but said they did so because “My president said…” or “We headed over there right after he told us to.” like it was their patriotic right and duty. They were proudly doing what he told them to. In admitting this I’m sure they are unaware they are also saying his speech that day did incite them. So much for the excuse that it was just extremists that had been planning it out for weeks or months.

P_X

Elite Member
Reaction score
🤷🏼‍♀️🤷‍♂️

top is the original story that has now changed. I normally walk around with heavy duty zip ties and guns to protect myself from squirrels. Maybe I don’t understand what direct evidence is

View attachment 2771

Next line of defense: these guys were only screaming HANG MY PANTS! because they pissed themselves and desperately needed help to dry their clothing.

Top Bottom